Reissue Catty Decision

punisher11

Manager
I am thinking about getting a ri catty just in case my z2k blows up so that i wont be out of a bat at tournaments. I'm just undecided on which one to get. I swing both bal and endload so not really an issue as my z2k is an endload. I will probably go with a 27oz. Just looking to get some thoughts and overall opinions. Any help would be great.

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
I got the EL and I love it. I think it feels pretty close to the EL 27 of the Z. Doesn't take long to break in and you won't be disappointed.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
I broke my 27oz EL Z so I bought a new stamp red catty while I wait on the return..Well lets just say that with less than 30 swings on it I may not even buy another Z may just stockpile these and the transition from my Z to red catty was flawless..Nasty bat with less than 30 swings I can only imagine where its gonna go from here people accused me of having a shaved bat all tourney yesterday when I had just taken it out of the wrapper the week before in league with no BP on it at all...ball would not stay in the park..very satisfied with my $100 purchase..

Last edited:

esco21

Manager
I just ordered mine (EL) with new stamp. Can't wait to get it and see for myself what this thing can do.

TXOutlaws

Coach
so these are still legal even without a new usssa stamp?

Not sure about the ones without the stamp.

20121210_162330.jpg

worthfan

P/T Playa - F/T Pimp
I wish the store had the new stamp ones. I would gladly purchase one from them.

Agreed! Maybe with the Zs being on hold right now and the Cattys getting some love the store will pick up some to sell? Love this site and would rather spend my money at the SBF store to support them then some other retailer. I'm sure others would agree