IMAG0265-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0189.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0265.jpg
[/IMG]

piolin88

Addicted to Softballfans
You can get refurbished studios. For 150 bro from monster that's just a little too high for replicas. price drop bro and you might have a buyer

TonZaga

Friday Beer League MVP
Refurb means something was wrong with the original so they had to go back to the factory to be fixed. And cannot be sold for full price and new. If I can get a refurb pair for $125(white)-$150(black), I'm not going to buy the black replicas for $150

Refurb means something was wrong with the original so they had to go back to the factory to be fixed. And cannot be sold for full price and new. If I can get a refurb pair for $125(white)-$150(black), I'm not going to buy the black replicas for $150

ok so u get everything it should have in the box ya i get u just sold a couple on craiglist its cool just orded some refub white gonna try them out

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
refurbs are just like what you would get new. They either had a defect when they were purchased or something failed. They fix them at the factory and then resell them.

RollieA

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there any of these that can be used with an Iphone? Meaning to also answer the phone and talk like there regular ones. Any help. Thanks

dj714

Addicted to Softballfans
Any interest in trading some white tours w/control talk for some niw Monster GameLink™ Component Video and Fiber Optic Digital Audio A/V Kit for PLAYSTATION® 3