Review - 2018 Demarini Juggy DB44 USSSA

Bagz

Bang!!
Sounds like it, maybe a softer barrel because it is double wall stacked (no air gap) designed for 52’s or a newer cluggy @Bagz has stated he likes it maybe he can chime in
@4xtra do a review of the new asa juggy lol

19 asa juggy swings very light with the alloy handle on it. 27oz weighs 26.5 on scale and el feels like .25 imo. I haven't been able to swing it outside yet but with about 200 swings or less it tops out on pocket radar at 96 off tee so far with 52s only. Bat swings exceptionally smooth and is fire! Not sure what 28oz would feel like but id suggest going up an ounce if you want more el in this bat.
This is my buds bat but I've swung it plenty and once we get outside to see the real results will be my deciding factor whether i put it in the game bag.

4xtra

Player/Coach
19 asa juggy swings very light with the alloy handle on it. 27oz weighs 26.5 on scale and el feels like .25 imo. I haven't been able to swing it outside yet but with about 200 swings or less it tops out on pocket radar at 96 off tee so far with 52s only. Bat swings exceptionally smooth and is fire! Not sure what 28oz would feel like but id suggest going up an ounce if you want more el in this bat.
This is my buds bat but I've swung it plenty and once we get outside to see the real results will be my deciding factor whether i put it in the game bag.
My 28oz feels like a 27 - 27.5oz
A girl on my co-ed team swung it and she said it felt light as well.
It performed VERY well with only 250 swings on it.
We hit the NX-3's last night and the Juggy was killin them.