Review - Louisville Slugger Solo Z USSSA

4xtra

Player/Coach
We hit Wednesday night and the Solo Z was killing the ball.
We are going out to hit again today and will give an update.

4xtra

Player/Coach
UPDATE:
I got another new Solo Z and we put 750+ swings on it this week and it was hitting
Classic M's and 44's very nice.
We are going to get at least 500+ more cuts on it this weekend and post an update.
Im serious, this bat is truly underrated.

4xtra

Player/Coach
With 2k+ swings?
It could hang with it especially with 44's with durabilty..

We hit the solo today and it was killing Classic M's
and those X-rock 44's (Those X-rock 44's are the real deal)

We are going to ramp the swing count up to 2500+ and give an update...

jtcollin

The Veteran
I picked one up based on the price and your review. Cant beat it for $50. I like the feel of it. I have swung nothing but my ASA Wanted and Wanted 275 for a while and just decided to try something new. I'm impressed with this bat and kind of like the feedback of the 1 piece compared to my two pieces. I've been hitting off a tee in the cage because I can't get anyone out to do live BP. Based on that experience alone, this bat does seem to have some pop. I'm about 400 swings in.

4xtra

Player/Coach
I picked one up based on the price and your review. Cant beat it for $50. I like the feel of it. I have swung nothing but my ASA Wanted and Wanted 275 for a while and just decided to try something new. I'm impressed with this bat and kind of like the feedback of the 1 piece compared to my two pieces. I've been hitting off a tee in the cage because I can't get anyone out to do live BP. Based on that experience alone, this bat does seem to have some pop. I'm about 400 swings in.

Keep swinging it and it will get better. And do not be hesitant to hit 44's and classic M's.

Last edited:

jtcollin

The Veteran
I have all 44s and a couple 52s. I just found out that our "ASA" league allows anything but senior bats, so I decided to switch it up with this utrip bat. We'll find out how it does against the 52s here soon.