Not GTG RizTheGreat

gutterfj

Addicted to Softballfans
Sent pp on Friday 10/26 and I was told it would ship Saturday 10/27. Have yet to receive bat or tracking number. Last communication was through pm on 11/9. He stated hurrricane Sandy left him without power for two weeks and apologized for the delay but the bat would ship "ASAP". Almost two weeks since that pm, and still no bat, tracking or communication. Link to his for sale thread.
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=16137269#post16137269

Rizwan Patel
[email protected]
[email protected]

That is all the info I have on him.

If the bat ever shows or a refund is issued, I will update this to a BB.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
sucks, guys been around a while. Would like to think he wouldn't ruin his rep over $42. I know Long Island got hit very hard from sandy. Hope he comes through for you boss. Bunch of LI guys on here, hopefully they will chime in here.

gutterfj

Addicted to Softballfans
Wasn't too worried about it since it's only $42 and the weather they had up in the NE. It's the almost complete lack of communication that bugs me. I bought another bat on the same day from a member in Connecticut and got that bat two weeks ago. Thanks for the links bpierce, I will see if I can get in touch with.him or someone who knows him on there.

gutterfj

Addicted to Softballfans
Almost two years and he is logging back in. Just a heads up. Got a pm on tuesday saying I would be refunded ASAP. Havent seen anything yet.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
wow 2 years later and he is coming back to right the deal. you should put all that loot on the lottery.

MG IN GA

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't hold my breath. He agreed to buy a bat from me. Texted me about 10 times and beat the crap out of me on the price. I agreed. He said "I'll take it. I pay you in the morning." I never heard from him again. I never shipped anything but still, I know he didn't lose my number in less than 12 hours.

bigbopp

Coach
I wouldn't hold my breath. He agreed to buy a bat from me. Texted me about 10 times and beat the crap out of me on the price. I agreed. He said "I'll take it. I pay you in the morning." I never heard from him again. I never shipped anything but still, I know he didn't lose my number in less than 12 hours.

A Patel beating you up over price. Lol. No way.

gutterfj

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not holding my breath. Almost two more months after getting in contact with me and still nada.

LC77

Manager
He stated hurrricane Sandy left him without power for two weeks and apologized for the delay but the bat would ship "ASAP". Almost two weeks since that pm, and still no bat, tracking or communication.

Is there a weaker commitment than "ASAP"? Why do guys accept this?
As Soon As Possible might be next month or next year for this guy.
How can you argue that he's late?
Agree on a real commitment of time.