RockeTech & 52/300 ball

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
My 2007 RT mashes the 52's. I'm not really an over-the-fence hitter but it hits rocket line drives for me. On warmer days (over 90 degrees) when the softball tend to turn to mush it is as good as most of the composites I've swung. I like it as much as my OG Techzilla, just noticeably more endloaded.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
My 2007 RT mashes the 52's. I'm not really an over-the-fence hitter but it hits rocket line drives for me. On warmer days (over 90 degrees) when the softball tend to turn to mush it is as good as most of the composites I've swung. I like it as much as my OG Techzilla, just noticeably more endloaded.

My thoughts exactly JJ. When I could (or thought I could) play a little higher up I used my RT on Sunday afternoons in the heat of summer and hit well enough to lead off. Nice line drive when struck well and surprising double power once in a while, and I am far from any kind of power hitter. I think these bats are over looked in favor of the almighty composite, tennis racket style of bats made now.