Rodriguez glove t shirt design what u think

geta hit

r.i.p teddy garcia teddy3
prob gonna get moved but im posting anyways to get some views lmk what u think its a starting point,

rodriguezcustomgloves.jpg

Last edited:

geta hit

we can do any color on a shirt just need 10-15 guys on the order at one color dont worry im also working on some full sub dyed stuff too ;)

geta hit

yes sizes prob 2x and xl as of right now will see on other sizes and not sure working on prices right now

NVR2ND

Go Cubs Go
In the middle of the back at what should be the base of your skull, you should put the new RDZ logo. Just my 2 cents.

Otherwise Im digging the red.

geta hit

its tough im trying to keep cost down so it would run a bit more for the shirts i thought about that too

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
id be down for advertising you guys a little, hit me up with cost and lmk........you will hearing from me sometime soon about ordering a glove as well ive waited too long already......

Lumpster

Addicted to Softballfans
I would assume those logo's on a white t-shirt would keep costs down. The red logo will look nice on a white Tee. Nice basic t-shirt combo.

VDV18

Addicted to Softballfans
i want a red one in 3xl...if you can make it long sleeve, even better

^ ^ Yes! ^ ^

Westexas shipped my glove priority on Monday. One of these next few days I'll finally be able to consider myself a Roddy owner. I get to join a club and order a t-shirt......may what am I like 3 years old? :D

Last edited: