Rodriguez glove

pamalone10

*** Sales Rep
I wasnt saying it wasnt new, i was commenting on that you want them to pay full price for your name and number, when they could buy thier own for that with thier name and number, just have to wait a few weeks

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
I wasnt saying it wasnt new, i was commenting on that you want them to pay full price for your name and number, when they could buy thier own for that with thier name and number, just have to wait a few weeks

Well, you don't have to wait a few weeks if your name is Chad and you wear #10 with those team colors.

OTW to the courthouse to change my name, then calling TAI Sports to change our colors and my number. :p

hitmen#2

Just Softball #10
We change team colors before i chould use it.Plus i can't get my self to stop useing my other glove that i've been useing for the last few years.An i need the money more than another glove.

danted3000

Addicted to Softballfans
Question? How long did it take for you get to that Glove from start to finish??? I order batting gloves on the 15th of Dec and still havent received them yet!!!! Its starting to piss me off!!!!

JacMan29

Rooks Club Member
Question? How long did it take for you get to that Glove from start to finish??? I order batting gloves on the 15th of Dec and still havent received them yet!!!! Its starting to piss me off!!!!

Not sure on hitmen's glove but it's usually 6-8 weeks for custom handmade gloves. Sounds like 6 weeks today on your order, not even considering x-mas, new year's etc... It's much better to contact your Rodriguez Rep thru PM or email than to use someone elses SELLING thread... When you get your gloves you'll have to start a thread with pics. I bet they'll look sweet!

Hitmen#2 will you send pics to [email protected]

the guy in charge of shipping ( from factory) just left with the batting gloves to send them to you , i will email you later with the tracking #..