Rodriguez Pants!!!!!!

C4zFury

I teach your kids!
These pants are outstanding!!! They are $40 a piece and the customization is outstanding. Go get a pair! OH and my new glove as well!!!
CW

C4zFury

I teach your kids!
The guy you contact is Sr Rodriguez. He is on this board. He is amazing and has wonderful communication and produces a great product.
CW

C4zFury

I teach your kids!
His username is Sr Rodriguez. If you search the forum for Rodriguez, you will find him posting in almost every Rodriguez thread. He has great communication like I said previously. He even called me at my home to explain how he pants are cut and all the different styles.
CW

westtexas

"Godfather"
Guys hit me up for pants....I will be posting pictures of styles available, colors, special optinions (elactic or open cuffs, stirrups, etc) and prices....

jg81

Addicted to Softballfans
$40 for pants and glove.....or $40 for either.........LMK paypal ready for glove :-D

C4zFury

I teach your kids!
My bad...the gloves are 130 and the pants are 40. Westtexas will take care of you...he took care of me for my glove. The gloves are not heavy at all. I have a 14 inch glove and it feels pretty light. The quality of the leather is outstanding though. I love both the pants and the glove.
CW

C4zFury

I teach your kids!
They are just now getting the pants line up and running...give him some time and he will post pics.
CW

C4zFury

I teach your kids!
Pants

Here are some more pics of pants that sr rodriguez has made.
cid_7170F2109E474EBC92819E06C6F7DB0.jpg