RPTS "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" tournament (Feb 5th) Simi Valley

Sweet! We are bringing some Launch 650's and Stadiums. I'm assuming each team throws in their own ball when they are up to bat?

who'd you play with?

There was some damn good teams out there today...

Howarths(I think I spelled that right)
Yer Out
Hits and Giggles
Chronic Taco
Perros
Socal Evolution

"GLADIATOR OUT"

Starting Player
Fellas,
Way to bang all day, and smash the ball, and pick up the Championship!! To all the other teams, great job!! Great comp out there, tourney was definitly well matched..

Rob, great job on the tourney..Class Act!!!

-"TEAM HCS(Howarth Construction Softball)" #24

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys had the tall guy pitching right? The guy wearing the Victory shirt is Jerry, he's just coming off surgery on his right arm. I was playing right field and i think I caught a couple innings in that game.
It was the game when the player from Victory hit it over that tall ass tree in left field..

Rojo0416

Fellas,
Way to bang all day, and smash the ball, and pick up the Championship!! To all the other teams, great job!! Great comp out there, tourney was definitly well matched..

Rob, great job on the tourney..Class Act!!!

-"TEAM HCS(Howarth Construction Softball)" #24

Thanks Manny.

Looking for feedback on the BYO Ball format as well as any other questions or concerns.....let us know.

Good job to all the teams that came out. Thank you.

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I did not hear any complaints at all about the balls. First tourney in a while where everyone seemed to have a good time. I didn't hear any trash talking at all. Another thing about bringing your own ball and the 1 up rule is you had to keep it in the park. Any bat could hit it out!
Thanks Manny.

Looking for feedback on the BYO Ball format as well as any other questions or concerns.....let us know.

Good job out to all the teams that came out.

Rojo0416

I did not hear any complaints at all about the balls. First tourney in a while where everyone seemed to have a good time. I didn't hear any trash talking at all. Another thing about bringing your own ball and the 1 up rule is you had to keep it in the park. Any bat could hit it out!

I gotta take my hat off to 'Yer Out' and 'Howarth'....

The sun was going to be an issue in the Championship for the pitcher. Thank you both for being aware of that.

Nick33

I gotta take my hat off to 'Yer Out' and 'Howarth'....

The sun was going to be an issue in the Championship for the pitcher. Thank you both for being aware of that.

Ya it was brutal for the pitcher and the right side of the field those last 2 games.

Tunahunter

I got nothing
Rob, I thought it was a great format, really like the BYOB. Keep it up and I think you'll draw more and more teams - I hope we can play in every tourney you have in Simi.