Not GTG RS23 took money and never shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
PayPal money was sent last Tuesday 11/10/15 for the Black Ops Bag. Seller agreed to send out by the end of the day. Didn't happen. I know things happen. So I figured he would have it sent by Thursday. I contacted him Thursday for a tracking number. He stated it would go out that afternoon. Didn't happen. I've given the seller time to get me the tracking number. The number always seems to be at work. He text me last night and stated if it didn't show by the end of business last night, he would refund me. That hasn't happened and he's not responding to text. I was also contacted by another board member in the same boat.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1415947

gg22

Kentucky Wildcats
Paypal went to Sean Rangel

Phone number is 402-312-9529

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ22

Super Moderator
This is being handled. .. I've been told everything has been shipped as I made contact with Sean this morning.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
No problem Saint... Thank you for the deletion of some of the things that were said. People didn't need to see what your counterparts were sayin for sure. Hope this gets took care of. I believe as of this afternoon the guy was still NGTG.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
What do you want ddoubler? What are you trying to accomplish? I can't care less about your little game of stoke the fire. If you have a problem with AJ, PM someone else, this thread isnt the place. Do I make myself clear?

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
What do you want ddoubler? What are you trying to accomplish? I can't care less about your little game of stoke the fire. If you have a problem with AJ, PM someone else, this thread isnt the place. Do I make myself clear?

Crystal Saint ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.