Rumor.....?

GRIFF#66

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard a rumor today that all associations are going to ban composite bats by the year 2012......Metal and metal/composite.....the person i heard SAID rumor from works for a distributor and said they were told not to purchase any more bats untill after the first of the year!.....Before you start kicking me in the BALLs in did say RUMOR....:eek:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
picard.jpg

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I heard a rumor today that all associations are going to ban composite bats by the year 2012......Metal and metal/composite.....the person i heard SAID rumor from works for a distributor and said they were told not to purchase any more bats untill after the first of the year!.....Before you start kicking me in the BALLs in did say RUMOR....:eek:

Insert barrel into mouth...pull trigger.

Apex

Addicted to Softballfans
Long as you can use a good ball who cares.. pick something and stick with it..

garzaej1

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard a rumor that my neighbors wife gives good blowies..... Think I'm gonna check that out! :D

87mustang

oofin' solos
what the hell does it matter, the world is gonna end on december 21 of 2012 anyway. that has to be true also because a bunch of people from the yucatan peninsula who grew blow said so!!!!!!!!!!

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA

I would be all for it, but it will never happen. Too much money being made. Also, the butthurt everywhere would be epic by the shaved or can only hit hard with a composite crowd. Bunch of little *******.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I've spoken with people in the senior management level at utrip and ASA, as well as at Easton, Jarden (Worth/Miken/Rawlings), Demarini, and Hillerich & Bradsby (Louisville Slugger). It's absolutely true- as of 2013 they are only going to allow metal with inner composite (think CV12), as well as multiwall metal with titanium sleeves. All of the bats must have at least a partially rolled end-of-barrel that goes over the endcap (fully rolled end is ok too).

Last edited: