Ryan Braun wins appeal

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Exactly...and Braun's statement about the locations within range of Miller Park is not exactly true. FedEx Kinko's doesn't count. Until his defense team can prove that Dino or someone else tampered with his specimen public opinion won't change the perception that he's a cheater.

Since his name is out I wonder if Dino has a slander case against Braun.

cheato

TRACKIN'
Exactly...and Braun's statement about the locations within range of Miller Park is not exactly true. FedEx Kinko's doesn't count. Until his defense team can prove that Dino or someone else tampered with his specimen public opinion won't change the perception that he's a cheater.

correct, and it was sealed 3 times, specimen, container it was in, and box it was in, all signed by braun. Medical testing lab in Montreal confirmed none of it had been tampered with

cheato

TRACKIN'
oh btw, the other 2 teammates that were tested the same day, whose samples were handled in the same matter came back negative FWIW

obiwan

11 Bravo
Where'd justwhippin go?
Hatin' on Haters who be Hatin'...duh.

oh btw, the other 2 teammates that were tested the same day, whose samples were handled in the same matter came back negative FWIW

I know we'll never know but I'm really curious as to who the other teammates were and how they honestly feel about all this. The thing that gets me is that if this hadn't leaked, we would have heard absolutely nothing about all this.

cheato

TRACKIN'
Hatin' on Haters who be Hatin'...duh.

I know we'll never know but I'm really curious as to who the other teammates were and how they honestly feel about all this. The thing that gets me is that if this hadn't leaked, we would have heard absolutely nothing about all this.

i have a feeling, although it will never be proven it was braun's party who released Dino's name because of the bitterness on braun's end

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Well loss of reputation or community standing is enough to get a slander case going.

The claim of such would likely be enough to get it going, whether he can prove such harm would seem to be the difficult part. MLB has basically defended the guy and, as far as I can tell, most rational adults think Braun is full of crap and got off on a technicality here.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
The claim of such would likely be enough to get it going, whether he can prove such harm would seem to be the difficult part. MLB has basically defended the guy and, as far as I can tell, most rational adults think Braun is full of crap and got off on a technicality here.

Yeah. To clarify I'm not talking about criminal slaner which is rare. I heard a local lawyer on sports radio talking about it. So I was just curious what the universal opinion on this is. If people start actng like idiots towards the guy I think it becomes winnable.

obiwan

11 Bravo
Yeah. To clarify I'm not talking about criminal slaner which is rare. I heard a local lawyer on sports radio talking about it. So I was just curious what the universal opinion on this is. If people start actng like idiots towards the guy I think it becomes winnable.

That hasn't been the case at all here. Local media reports about him have been pretty postive talking about his testimony and all that he's done for the Kenosha area (two counties south of Milw) and his involvement with Special Olympics. Hell, it swayed me to believe that this guy is pretty upstanding.

doG

dabz

I heard last night he has hired an attorney but no word on whether or not he'll file suit.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
So after all that has happened, Braun is getting more than he bargained for in the end. He should've just manned up and did the right thing and accepted responsibility for all of this. Now we're going to have all summer long to watch this weasel get lambasted across the country. This might more fun than arguing with the H8R patrol from WI.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
So after all that has happened, Braun is getting more than he bargained for in the end. He should've just manned up and did the right thing and accepted responsibility for all of this. Now we're going to have all summer long to watch this weasel get lambasted across the country. This might more fun than arguing with the H8R patrol from WI.

Indubitably. Life will not be kind to him for a long time

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
correct, and it was sealed 3 times, specimen, container it was in, and box it was in, all signed by braun. Medical testing lab in Montreal confirmed none of it had been tampered with

So the real culprit is Shyam Das, I havent heard about him speaking out on why he chose to side with the Braun camp. My guess lefty lawyer siding with a union member.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
So the real culprit is Shyam Das, I havent heard about him speaking out on why he chose to side with the Braun camp. My guess lefty lawyer siding with a union member.

Most of me wants to believe he simply found the case that Braun's lawyer presented, where the loophole was concerned, to be far to compelling. That being said, how could you not trust the judgement of a guy with a Jedi name???:D

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Boy you where just a bit off huh:rolleyes:

I hate to say i was right but damm i was right:p Braun can flat out hit even without prince behind him..... were are all the haters now

Good for him.....see how many MVPs come from sub .500 teams.

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Good for him.....see how many MVPs come from sub .500 teams.

Never said he was going to be mvp just another mvp type year which he has so far......and i would say he will be in the running for it at the end of the year especially if they keep winning and get back into the wildcard hunt

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
I doubt there are enough writers in the country that would vote for him as MVP after what happened last year, if there are any at all for that matter.