Salomon Speedcross 3 question:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Seeing the pictures of these things and I know a bunch of you wear them...........Can you pull out those gay ass looking laces and put in others if you prefer? The eyelet seems to be pretty slim to be trying to pull a regular lace through.......... Wondering if other laces would make them look less gay. Thanks.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
pull out the laces that are more durable and better? probably, but not sure why you would.

wcoastsoftball

Not sure why you think they look stupid. If anyone is critiquing any lace but your glove lace on the field, they need better things to do. Seriously though, I love the speed laces. They tighten well and do not loosen at all during game play.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
First.........I hate that they're red........Second.......I hate red.........Third they are thin and red..............

skew12

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Salomon-Mens-Quicklace-Black-Size/dp/B00AQRUL7E?th=1&psc=1"]Amazon.com: Salomon Men's Quicklace Kit,Black,One Size: Home & Kitchen@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nwlsZt9CL.@@AMEPARAM@@51nwlsZt9CL[/ame]

53ksm

Manager
I cut my laces shorter, re tied the loop and slid the silicone cover back over the knot. No need to use the pocket in the tongue and the loop is small enough it never catches on anything when I run.

Newtothegame

Not looking for a team
Jorge- you won't regret it. 3N2, Tanel, Ringor.. Whatever you are still rocking.. won't compare. These are the real deal.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
So......Out of curiosity I talked to a shoe/leather repairman yesterday. I had to a tool pouch in for repair. I asked him about it and he said, "Bro..........I can put laces in just about any pair of shoes with eyelets in it. I have the tools to make shoes, so I can lace just about anything with holes..........." Now.....I am intrigued.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
So......Out of curiosity I talked to a shoe/leather repairman yesterday. I had to a tool pouch in for repair. I asked him about it and he said, "Bro..........I can put laces in just about any pair of shoes with eyelets in it. I have the tools to make shoes, so I can lace just about anything with holes..........." Now.....I am intrigued.

The laces in these shoes are basically indestructible (from normal wear and tear) I can't fathom why that doesn't intrigue you. I also can't understand why you would want to remove/replace them with regular laces

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Here is a new one I might try since I ****ing love all my Merrells. Regular laces too.

Last edited by a moderator: