Salomon Speedcross 3 question:

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
most of the guys i see wearing these around here are real douchey. like upper lvl. douche masters. i think they're gay too and use the laces for that auto erotic asphixiation type stuff.

skew12

most of the guys i see wearing these around here are real douchey. like upper lvl. douche masters. i think they're gay too and use the laces for that auto erotic asphixiation type stuff.

Perfect for Swing. He better have a pair by now.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
Real talk: I have now broken the speed lace system twice = suck. I still like the shoe but have had to go with regular laces in defiance of the stupid design. Also know they are running shoes not softball shoes so wear anomolies will occur especially in the batters box.

EdgenMar

Addicted to Softballfans
Check out Salomon Vario... Its a Speed Cross and Fellraiser hybrid.. wider bottom lugs and regular shoe laces

Zarkoff500

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the Fellraisers and have had to glue the rubber sole back to the foam at least 4 times so far. I am hard on softball shoes and the rest of the shoe is holding up very well. Just annoying.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Ok................To update this. I ripped the knobs off my left foot the first time I wore them. I called Salomon and sent in the pictures and information they requested. Was assured it would take 2 to 3 days to review it and get back to me..............THAT WAS THREE WEEKS AGO!!! I called them yesterday and they told me that they will try to review it in the next few days and get back to me. What the **** kind of customer service is that?? At this point I cannot recommend them due to the durability and customer service problems I've had.

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
Well all I can see is you may have put some evil karma on yourself calling them the gay for so long.

I never heard of such an issue with Salomon.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I may call them later this week just to tell them to "**** off!!!!" and that , "I'm going to tell everyone about your ****ty product and ****ty service.......JUST LIKE WHEN THE SOLE OF MY 3N2'S JUST FELL OFF!!! JUST ****ING FELL OFF!!!" and then hang up.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Yeah, that'll tell em. They may be a little taken aback at first, but they will laugh about it at lunch break.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
You should check out the Adidas Kanadia 7 TR. Great traction on all surfaces, light weight and super breathable. The only draw back is if you need a shoe with lots of ankle support these won't work for you. You can pick them up at Adidas outlets for $40-50.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OAN6OY4/ref=twister_B00Q8QSJ1M
I hated these the first time I wore them. They fit very loose and didn't seem to have much grip. Wore them again and they were much better. I've never had a pair of shoes feel so different like that. It was very weird. It was like they had a film of something on the inside that made my foot slide around in them and it wore off. I like them pretty well now.