SALOMON SPEEDCROSS SHOES

candian204

Our local shop here only carries the 3 . Haven't even heard of the 4. Are the 4's better or just go with 3's? 3's felt really good but figured maybe the newer 4's could be even better possibly?

candian204

4s are great but so are 3's, you won't be disappointed.
Do the 4's fit the same ? Tried on 3's today at 11.5 which is what my normal shoe size is and they fit good. So if the 4's fit the same i'd order em off of Amazon for 80.00 canadian. Hell of a deal from what i'm hearing and reading.

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Just make sure they're legit shoes and not knock offs. There are a lot of fakes and those can be had on the bay for like $30-$40 bucks.

I've tried the knock offs and the traction and fit are similar but the durability didn't seem as good as the real ones. At least on the pair I tired.

candian204

Just make sure they're legit shoes and not knock offs. There are a lot of fakes and those can be had on the bay for like $30-$40 bucks.

I've tried the knock offs and the traction and fit are similar but the durability didn't seem as good as the real ones. At least on the pair I tired.
Maybe I'm better off buying them from a reputable seller locally in store..he's got the 3s for 100. Isn't Amazon pretty good though? I know ebay is sketchy if ordering from China but I thought Amazon was good ?

Dugout5

Starting Player
Maybe I'm better off buying them from a reputable seller locally in store..he's got the 3s for 100. Isn't Amazon pretty good though? I know ebay is sketchy if ordering from China but I thought Amazon was good ?

The ad looks legit, says it’s sold by and shipped from Amazon. You Should be good to go, I asked the wife.....she’s an amazon expert. There’s at least one box from amazon on my front step daily

candian204

The ad looks legit, says it’s sold by and shipped from Amazon. You Should be good to go, I asked the wife.....she’s an amazon expert. There’s at least one box from amazon on my front step daily
Lol right on. Thanks for your input . Much appreciated .

candian204

Read a ton of reviews and going off those i can't go wrong with either the 3 or 4. I'll pick up the 3's tonight locally as i have a tournament coming this long weekend monday and i dont want to use my cleats anymore like ever again. I used my everyday shoes last league game and felt better . Those were salomon ultra's so similar but little less traction from the looks of it.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
After wearing the 4's, I'll never go back to another shoe. Blows everything else out of the water. Glad they also come in Wides for my fat feet.

candian204

I just picked up the 3's lol. Either way i'm looking forward to trying them in a double header tonight. No one around here carried the 4 and didn't wanna wait for Amazon as i have a tourny coming up monday as well.
Living in a remote rural area has it's downsides to getting up to date stuff fast.

candian204

So just wanted to say these speedcross 3's are friggin awesome. So if the 4's are even better than just dang lol. Used em for two games last night and feels like i'm not even wearing shoes and running on clouds. Too soon to say but me thinks cleats are gone for good.
Thanks for all the input guy's .

Baker58

Addicted to Softballfans
save you're money, they are garbage. I'm on my second pair and the sides where my pinky toes are blows out.

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
save you're money, they are garbage. I'm on my second pair and the sides where my pinky toes are blows out.
Had the same happen to my first pair. Sent in a few pictures and they sent me a voucher to get a new pair. Latest pair seems to be holding up nicely though. If not for the 2 year warranty on them, I don't think I would've purchased.

Dogue

Evil Genius
So just wanted to say these speedcross 3's are friggin awesome. So if the 4's are even better than just dang lol. Used em for two games last night and feels like i'm not even wearing shoes and running on clouds. Too soon to say but me thinks cleats are gone for good.
Thanks for all the input guy's .
I like my Speedcross's but my Adidas trails are more comfortable. But you coming from cleats...any turf is an upgrade in comfort. I've had Boombah, Mizuno, and Adidas and all are way more comfortable than cleats.

TRaj2327

4’s are made with gore-Tex and supposed to be waterproofish. Probably helps with early Morning dew in the OF

Not all of them. There are 4-5 variants of the 4s. They make a regular "base" model, one with goretex, one with climashield, and then some other model I believe as well. They are not all created equal.

You can't 100% trust Amazon. It certainly helps to buy from Amazon directly, but if it is fulfilled by another store you don't recognize, there's a chance it could be counterfeit inferior product.