BPI Rx6 and RoxyLean = 1 each
BPI 1MR = 2
Plus More!

SALE PENDING

IMG_7366.jpg

Last edited:

Altitude

Addicted to Softballfans
You're attempting to sell your bb.com free samples?

All - you can get most all of these for free on bodybuilding dot com with any order. Don't waste your money here.

dafox

Fox in Socks

All - you can get most all of these for free on bodybuilding dot com with any order. Don't waste your money here.

Good Luck trying to get 27 samples from bb.com :rolleyes:

And no, I didn't get them from bb.com.

Last time I did order from bb.com they offered about 8 different samples.

So, If you're willing to make 3 separate orders and pay $4.98 shipping per order than I agree.
Otherwise, you can move along now.

IMO $15 for a month of supplements is pretty good. Especially if you're looking to try some new products.

Last edited:

jt7

Addicted to Softballfans

who is this "altitude" douche??? hes the bodybuilding.com hero! he tried to hijack my thread with his negative comments as well. and couldnt get a full sentence out without blowing bb.com

Altitude

Addicted to Softballfans
Good Luck trying to get 27 samples from bb.com :rolleyes:

And no, I didn't get them from bb.com.

Last time I did order from bb.com they offered about 8 different samples.

So, If you're willing to make 3 separate orders and pay $4.98 shipping per order than I agree.
Otherwise, you can move along now.

IMO $15 for a month of supplements is pretty good. Especially if you're looking to try some new products.

A month's worth of supplements? I see mostly fat burners (i.e: caffeine) in there. And those are pretty much dirt cheap if you pay for them.

They are FREE samples and you are selling them. Kinda weak, no?

Altitude

Addicted to Softballfans
who is this "altitude" douche??? hes the bodybuilding.com hero! he tried to hijack my thread with his negative comments as well. and couldnt get a full sentence out without blowing bb.com

I know. It's terrible when someone actually speaks the truth. You know, when people try and sell free samples and when others try and pimp their crappy websites here giving out false information to the public. I agree, Altitude is a "douche."

tattt3

Coach
A month's worth of supplements? I see mostly fat burners (i.e: caffeine) in there. And those are pretty much dirt cheap if you pay for them.

They are FREE samples and you are selling them. Kinda weak, no?

Here is my opinion,if your not interested,then move on....whats the point of your opinion,if someone is interested they will buy,if they arent they wont! some people may be intrested in trying new products and at $15 for almost a month of supps,i dont see that as a bad deal,just my opinion!

On a side note hope the South Padre trip ended well,wish we could have gotten together............

dafox

Fox in Socks
Here is my opinion,if your not interested,then move on....whats the point of your opinion,if someone is interested they will buy,if they arent they wont! some people may be intrested in trying new products and at $15 for almost a month of supps,i dont see that as a bad deal,just my opinion!

On a side note hope the South Padre trip ended well,wish we could have gotten together............

Thanks! Yea, after my daughter got hurt all our plans kinda got changed up. I did walk down the beach and look for your tents.

Altitude

Addicted to Softballfans

Just letting the uninformed know that they can get these sample sized fat burners for free with an order on the website mentioned earlier. I feel like that's shady selling things that were given to you for free, that's all. If you do a search for "free sample" you will see a large listing of free products you can get with ONE order.

If you don't like me calling him out, then I guess it's the pot calling the kettle black by coming on here and opening your piehole about this subject.

harjoshuaper

The Tactician
Just so you know, I picked them up. There were samples that a friend and I have been meaning to try so that's why I got them. I didn't want to order something before I tried it so therefore I am thankful he did this. Thanks for the input though.

/thread