Samples

dafox

Fox in Socks
I'll be starting a new promo thread on anabolicminds soon to give away some Neogenix Cryoshock samples, but I'd like to include some SFans as well!

edit-- Got my 5 guys! Thanks everyone.

cryoshock.gif

CryoShock is a non-proprietary blend pre-workout.

It is a balanced pre-workout --- it's not loaded up with only stims.

More info from our site: http://www.neogenix.net/cryoshock-p-86.html

Last edited:

dafox

Fox in Socks
That was fast!!! Here are the winners:

Send me a Pm with your name and address:

The Vapors
kfferg
sbr420a
jdubhoops
nickr33176

FYI.... Samples will probably not ship until next week.
I'll be getting 15 more winners from the anabolicminds forum.

Last edited:

Wizzinator

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard that any and all supplements that contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine without the geranium oil are going to be pulled from the shelves. Is that accurate? Hope not.

dafox

Fox in Socks
I heard that any and all supplements that contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine without the geranium oil are going to be pulled from the shelves. Is that accurate? Hope not.

Looks like it --- 2-3 months is my estimate. (guessing)

We are already developing a new pre-workout!

dafox

Fox in Socks
Send me your address... I think it might surprise you.

For me, the added Ashwagandaha provides a calming/ stress reducing quality and I don't crash.

Of course, I only crashed when I took more than 50mg of 1,3 dimeth.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
I knew I should have checked out this section earlier!!!

In for a couple free samples if any are still there. I dont mind being a test dummy.

The Vapors

Addicted to Softballfans
Received my sample today (haven't checked the mail since Monday). I'll try it out on Friday. Thanks dafox.

dafox

Fox in Socks
Received my sample today (haven't checked the mail since Monday). I'll try it out on Friday. Thanks dafox.

Your welcome.

FYI....

The full sample would give you 250mg of caffeine and 40mg 1,3 dimeth.

If you have a high tolerance or you're close to 200lbs most people opt for trying the full packet. IMO really cold water is best for taste. Around 10-12oz if taking the whole sample.

The Vapors

Addicted to Softballfans
Your welcome.

FYI....

The full sample would give you 250mg of caffeine and 40mg 1,3 dimeth.

If you have a high tolerance or you're close to 200lbs most people opt for trying the full packet. IMO really cold water is best for taste. Around 10-12oz if taking the whole sample.

I was going to use the whole packet because I'm over 200lbs. I've not had coffee since last week so my caffeine tolerance should be lower then normal. I'm choosing to take it in Friday because if my core training day (1 big circuit routine but multiple sets) hopefully I won't puke.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
^^^ lolz, I just got mine today dfox and will let you know Saturday. I used to get stoked about bats now I get stoked when I get new protein or pre workout. Lol

dafox

Fox in Socks
Hope everyone has a great workout!

I'll let you know when the next group of samples is ready!
We are currently working on a new product.

Last edited:

dafox

Fox in Socks
Fyi....

Anyone looking for a sample should check out our thread on bb.com in the company promo section.

Halftime Sample Giveaway! [Neogenix CryoShock] Today Only!

Just thought you should know! :D

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
Hey I don't know if it was the sample or was because I haven't taken a pre workout in two weeks but my workout was freakin awesome. I will take the other half of the sample tomorrow to see if it was a fluke or real :D. Props to you though and good luck with the new product. Lmk if you need a rep in nw fl lol

The Vapors

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone looking for a sample should check out our thread on bb.com in the company promo section.

Halftime Sample Giveaway! [Neogenix CryoShock] Today Only!

Just thought you should know! :D

I don't frequent BB.com, what will I miss?

kfferg

Banned User
Thank you for the sample. Good flavor, good energy level, and I also noticed a difference in muscle recovery when using. Thank you for a nice product.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
I know you got your five already but, I would love to try this. I tried musclepharm Assault and it destroyed my stomach... making my stomach cramp and actually making me vomit twice... would love to try and see if this has the same effect.

dafox

Fox in Socks
I know you got your five already but, I would love to try this. I tried musclepharm Assault and it destroyed my stomach... making my stomach cramp and actually making me vomit twice... would love to try and see if this has the same effect.

Send me a PM with your name and address ---I'll get you on the next promo that we do.