SaveSecond.com/Elite Hat Orders

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Update on these.

As I said, they are back-ordered on the black hats. Pacific is saying a month. I got this news on Wednesday, July 21 so I am assuming that THE EARLIEST that I will get my order from them is at the end of August.

As I stated in my last post, if you cannot or do not want to wait, say the word and I will send you back your money. I have no problem doing that whatsoever. I want you guys to be happy and stay happy.

Thanks,
Dave

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Is it to late to order one of these, seeing as how the hats are back-ordered?

Thanks

No sir. As you saw, it's going to be a while but as long as you are willing to wait, that's absolutely fine and I appreciate it.

The sizes run as follows on these:
S/M is for hat sizes up to 7 3/8
L/XL is for hat sizes that are 7 1/2 and up.

We have a guy that wears an 8 in a New Era 5950 and his L/XL fits him without screaming for mercy.

The rest of the info you need to order is in post #1.

Thanks again,
Dave

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Eyes on this until I deliver.

No change in update folks. Still hearing later this month from Pacific.

Dave

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
UPDATE: The black hats will be in my hands toward the middle part of next week. I will begin to ship them out as soon as I get them.

Thanks all,
Dave

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Hats due in tomorrow. I will ship them out on Friday. I am in Boston on Thursday, which is why I can't ship them Thursday.

Thanks all,
Dave

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
All,
I got home from Boston and the shipment hadn't made it. It turns out that they shipped to the wrong place. According to the tracking, I should have them on Tuesday. Here is the UPS tracking number so that you can validate what I am saying: 1ZV302370392197050.

I will ship them out on Wednesday.

Dave

shanabanana

photo.jpg

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Hats have shipped. I have your tracking numbers if you'd like them. PM me if you do.

Jesse,
I need your street address. Please PM me with that. I can't ship to a PO box.

Thanks all.

Dave