Saw a guy at tourney yesterday wearing

nomar1fan

Banned User
low nike astro grabber turfs and they looked real comfortable - they were baseball turfs too - looked for an hour on line and can't seem to find them. They were black with the nubs on the bottom - I think they are Astro grabbers. Any help?

K18

Manager
AAAACzfkmYgAAAAAAaCYYA.jpg

these?

nomar1fan

Banned User
No those were not them. I have seen those on the net but they are not what i'm looking for. Thanks. They were low tops - all black kind of a dimple bottom color of sole was more of a brownish yellow - tough to describe.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn, Nike shoes looks like ****. I think it's that "swoosh" thing. Hard to put a decent looking shoe around that awkward logo. Comfort is most important though.

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn, Nike shoes looks like ****. I think it's that "swoosh" thing. Hard to put a decent looking shoe around that awkward logo. Comfort is most important though.

Psh. What a noob. Style is most important bro. Gotta look fly when you're hittin' 250' bombs. At least I do...

Nwehrman11

Addicted to Softballfans
How do you like those turfs if you ever check this thread again OP. My senior year of baseball we played our regionals on a turf field and I got a pair of turfs for that and then started playing softball and wore them and loved them. Don't remember exactly what they were called though. They were Nikes I believe they were Griffeys line but I could be wrong. Most comfortable pair of cleats/turfs I have ever owned.