Saw a guy K looking

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
jabronis but was a bit hurt after a rec team taxed us for 10 runs in one inning on sunday...lol

Yes, that happened...

my 3 errors at 3rd in one inning didnt help or the 4 bloop singles

LMAO!! Well, I think those clowns played the game of their life on Sunday.. Have you ever seen a team celebrate a league win that much? LOL... When we play them next, it's not going to be the same... I'm going to wear my blue jeans and pitch! :D :D

Gio

Resident SBF Guitarist
We'll play "Plate strike" tourney's throughout the season and you'll see tons of guys get rang up because they are looking for a walk instead of getting the bat off of their shoulder. It's hilarious and embarrassing

jroyal73

Ryan Mathews for ROY
yeah they played game of their life, but our team is solid, we ran ourselves out of that one.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Not once, not twice, but three times!!! They were pretty pitches too. I don't think I'll ever understand why guys are so eager to try to walk rather than get a hit:D

I've seen a guy K swinging, not once, not twice, but three times, while I was standing at the rubber!!! They were pretty pitches too.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Not once, not twice, but three times!!! They were pretty pitches too. I don't think I'll ever understand why guys are so eager to try to walk rather than get a hit:D

Played in a tourney this weekend. The last hitter on the team we played sturck out swinging three times in a row, which I think is worse. Our pticher was throwing knuckleballs to him and nothing else and I kind of felt bad for him. The bad part was he wasn't even close to hitting a ball (I was catching).

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
does your softball vagina hurt, cuz it got a lot of use thisweekend huh?

Noppers! Not at all!!!! I'm good to go! My G'ina never hurts and plan to play the sheeeeeeet out of it on the 3rd! Gonna make some new friends just like this past weekend.. lol :D