Saw guys juicing balls - does this work?

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
They had a portable party ballon helium tank. They opened up the end of a syringe and put the helium in. They put the plunger back on and put on a 31 gauge tip at the end of the syringe and injected it into the softball before a game. They said "this sucka will fly!"

Does this really work??? Helium injected softballs??? :confused:

Live4Brew

All Stock.
They had a portable party ballon helium tank. They opened up the end of a syringe and put the helium in. They put the plunger back on and put on a 31 gauge tip at the end of the syringe and injected it into the softball before a game. They said "this sucka will fly!"

Wow. .

rlkholland

Local Bat Hoochie
it works good till it floats to far and gets tangled in a tree or power line. i pulled up to a tourney last weekend and there was a new team that was trying to do it and kept putting to much in, there was 5-6 balls floating way up into the sky

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
it works good till it floats to far and gets tangled in a tree or power line. i pulled up to a tourney last weekend and there was a new team that was trying to do it and kept putting to much in, there was 5-6 balls floating way up into the sky

hahahaha! :D

hrcentury21

REALTOR
I've heard of freezing a ball anf they let u use your own ball at the yard buena park.... never heard of putting helium on a ball...

Man of Steele

Addicted to Softballfans

no no this is all wrong your suppose to inject the helium in your ass . This will correctly have your head float high just like this post.

CoalCityCrusher

The Veteran
myth busters did the myth of helium filled footballs being punted and regular air filled footballs being punted. The helium didn't go farther, its all smoke and mirrors.

tripp

Support SBF
WTF.gif

rutrippin.jpg

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans

I was able to get about 2 or 3 that were stuck in the trees but they flew away when I opened my car window on the ride home.

hrcentury21

REALTOR
Only if u put the NOS switch in the end knob and u have too press the switch exactly 1/4 of the way before completing swing! I get about 30 to 40 more horsepower / hand power