saw my first softball brawl today

Softball.com:

astuber

Addicted to Softballfans
These are the stories I tell my wife to try to get her interested in coming to games. There is no better grown men drama.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive never seen any actual fights break out when ive been at league or tourney...i have how ever shot middle in a league game(on accident) an almost took his head off...i got to 2nd because of it an the pitcher, ss 2nd and 1st were running there mouth to me so i let it go at first but then they kept going so i started talking **** right back and be for i realized i was kinda surrounded but i didnt back down an it eventually brought both teams out onto the field but nothing happened...now when we see them at the field they act like our best friends...

Schiffy

Seems like the only time there are big fights is when we play in charity tournaments... LOL... i guess some guys just really fight for the cause.

Erok32

BigAMF
Did it end with a bunch of guys rolling around on the ground on their backs because their bellies were too big to flip over?

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
This thread cracks me up! Damn, Wink, you've been fighting in the field too? Drama and conflict is part of human nature. Just because it goes on at a softball field doesn't mean anything, nor does people's religion matter.

Fouldsy13

Star Player
I think people want to fight because they need to get their latent homosexual tendencies out. When they fight they get to exchange blows...

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
This thread cracks me up! Damn, Wink, you've been fighting in the field too? Drama and conflict is part of human nature. Just because it goes on at a softball field doesn't mean anything, nor does people's religion matter.

well looky what we got here boys, one of them there rational thinkers. we don't take kindly to your sort round here mister.

mattgame

Manager
Ive been playing softball for 20 years and I have never seen an actual fight during or after a game. I guess where I play is only for fun. You guys must be pay for play.

Atiyeh

BP Hero
I think So Cal is the Godfather of softball fights...little fools acting all bad with the homies around, until they get knocked the F out, and then the other little homies run the other way when the real ball players come together!

I was involved in a fight...one of their guys went middle when our pitcher couldn't see very well (sun was in his eyes) and words were said, but we broke that one up, then as we were coming off the field, one of our outfielders and one of their outfields had some words, a little scuffle ensued, when we were breaking that one up, one of our guys was pulling one of their guys away, hand him in the choke hole and that dude flipped out guy....ALL HELL broke loose! I went from nice peace maker, to throwing guys out of the way so I could KILL this dude who flipped one of my friends...as I had my fist ****ed back to drill him, three umps jumped in the middle...by the time I was getting to that guy, both of his ears were bleeding, and had a nice little cut on his forehead. Come to find out later, most of the guys on that other team were cops...after both teams got kicked out of the tourney, they packed their bags a split, didn't want any part of our team or the fight to go into the parking lot...kinda funny, but ruined the damn tournament...it was the Semi-Finals...score was 15-13 going into the bottom of the third...and we were the top 2 teams!

What a shocker, you start fights and steal money from people. SHOCKER! Pay me the money you owe me deadbeat.