Sb98

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Guess I'm gonna have to break mine out so I can see what the rave is. The afflicted feels pretty good for 50 hits off of a tee, can't wait to see what the sb98 feels like.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Guess I'm gonna have to break mine out so I can see what the rave is. The afflicted feels pretty good for 50 hits off of a tee, can't wait to see what the sb98 feels like.

You should be impressed. The SB is forgiving like the Afflicted, but it's a huge upgrade in pop and distance.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont think the two even feel the same. the SB is a more traditonal combat compared to the Afflicted, and the pop out of the SB is ten times of the afflicted.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm selling my afflicted to get a sb98

You should be impressed. The SB is forgiving like the Afflicted, but it's a huge upgrade in pop and distance.

I picked the afflicted up to beat on in games that don't matter and for the team to use. Figured the sb98 could be a step up from that and my precious AV's would be go to sticks for competitive games and gotta have situations

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nothing like the afflicted at all, feel pop or distance. IMO

Which is why I said the SB98 is a huge upgrade in pop and distance over the Afflicted.

The SB98 is stiffer than the Afflicted, but IMO is just as forgiving. I rarely had mis-hits (yes, I technically bypassed the swear filter, but that's okay right?) with my Afflicted, and am finding the same thing with my SB. Maybe it's a Gear thing?

blautz

The Skipper
Buddy just bought the SB98 @ the SBF store. Tedder hooked him up and we hit in the cage at the store. HOT STICK!!!! Probably going to pick one up for myself.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
don't know about the avr, but the sb is the ****

Picked up one for my good friend. Took off the wrapper and hit it some indoors. Can't tell distance but it felt pretty nice and ball jumping good for new. He will probably hit it Sunday though I may talk him out of it cuz of cold.

SparksNVBaller

Gray Beard Ball PLayer
Got one on the way for a Killer price so cant wait to swing her....its balanced so wondering how that will feel since all the COMbats I have owned in the past were FL