SBF is becoming an Oakley Dealer

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
We are welcoming Oakley into the fold here at SBF. Not an end user myself so we would like to get some feedback from you guys/gals on which models we should look at. 2015 sun catalog is here and we will be ordering soon so post here on models to carry.

Thanks

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have Flak Jacket XLJs. Might want to get some Fire Iridium lenses in the future too. I'd also carry plenty of Bronze and Persimmon lenses as they're the way to go IMO.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I love Oakley glasses but I might be done with their polarized lenses, way to much extra money for how easy the coating comes off the lenses. And I baby my sunglasses.

doublebagel

Manager
softball douche loves the gascans

and these

sbg-face.jpg

M Frame. Flak Jackets are good. Radarlocks. Half Jackets are popFram, so you'd probably seen a bunch of them.

I agree With Chrometip, polarized are not worth it in my opinion.

No white frames!

I use Racing Jackets for Softball. Bought them for riding MTB, but they work good and the interchangebale lenses rock. So I can choose what I need for the time of day. Use them for the range too, since I have the High Intensity Yellow lenses. Just picked up a pair of Fast Jacket XL's, that I may switch to the Softball pair. Those interchangeable lenses man, they're the goods. Wear Fuel Cell for my daily, larger version of the Gas Can. So make sure if you carry a pair with interchangeable lenses, you carry some of them as well. The lenses JBO said are the ones to carry for sure.