SBF Season 7

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Can you give me the number of years kept for the guys on my team. Apparently the guy who ran this team last year traded a bunch of guys and I have like 7 guys with keeper symbols by their names

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I just looked on last years league page under final rosters, there are little music note looking things next to Cano, Jones, Mauer, Pujols, Hamels and Price

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I just looked on last years league page under final rosters, there are little music note looking things next to Cano, Jones, Mauer, Pujols, Hamels and Price

I dont have them...... He must of had a early enough to pick to redraft darvish. Anyways last year was first keeper year so anyone with a mark is on there last year if kept this year.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
So last year was the first year for Keepers? I know that dude made some trades because I looked through the league transaction page before last season ended , thats how I ended up with sooooo many keepers. I think he traded for Pujols and Mauer and then I picked up Hamels

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
So last year was the first year for Keepers? I know that dude made some trades because I looked through the league transaction page before last season ended , thats how I ended up with sooooo many keepers. I think he traded for Pujols and Mauer and then I picked up Hamels

Yeah he did trade for Pujols and Mauer because I tried for then too lol.

Because I've completely forgotten, did we change the dropped-drafted player ----> free agent pickup rule? I know we ended the season with a little bit of "controversy" regarding the rule..... ?

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Dont like having both cargo and tulo with injury risk but what do you do.......
I have CarGo and Tulo as keepers in another league. The sad thing is that they're good enough that you almost have to keep them.

Cole scherzer harper kipnis...... I think all but scherzer are above round 10
Not sure about Cole...I've been burned by many young stud SPs in the past. So I'm a little gunshy on him. Scherzer, Harper, and Kipnis will all be keepers. Marte and Rosario are the guys I've been eye-balling for that fourth keeper. I tend to trust a hitter more than I do a young pitcher, though I do like Cole quite a bit.

Scherzer would be my 4th rounder this year, Kipnis 13th, and Harper 14th. If I kept Rosario, then I guess that would make Kipnis my 12th and Rosario/Harper my 13th/14th. All three would be in their final years, so it really wouldn't matter what order. If I kept Marte or Cole, either would be my 15th rounder this year with another keeper year available in 2015.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Because I've completely forgotten, did we change the dropped-drafted player ----> free agent pickup rule? I know we ended the season with a little bit of "controversy" regarding the rule..... ?

Yep its in red, in the rules on post 1

ssf

Too tired to care
Potential keepers (not including Bumgarner):

Miggy Round 1
Ellsbury Round 2
Wright Round 3
Choo Round 6
Gio Round 7
Pence Round 9
A.Sanchez Round 10
Sale Round 13
Teheran Round 14
Puig Round 15

Keeping a top 2 player that I wouldn't get to draft back (Miggy) is a given.
Ellsbury is tempting because of the steals alone and hopefully a bit more pop in Yankee stadium, but given the draft position and injury risk, nope.
Wright and Choo provide decent stats all around, but Pence is pretty close and a few rounds further back.
Puig at 15 I'm not sure about. He could be incredible or he could flame out.

Gio didn't get the wins but his numbers are good - but no better than Sanchez, Sale or Teheran several rounds later. Keeping Sale is a given, then it's between Teheran and Sanchez. Sanchez had the better overall numbers, but they are far better than his career norms.

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
Gonna have to put some thought into my keepers. Traded away most of my value playerstrying to place..obviously that didn't work well. Haha

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Gonna have to put some thought into my keepers. Traded away most of my value playerstrying to place..obviously that didn't work well. Haha
On your roster, I like Wainwright-6th, Bailey-12th, Cobb-14th. And I'm pretty high on Adams in the 15th for you, IF he gets the 1B job.

ssf

Too tired to care
Yeah - at round 15 it's hard not to take the risk on Puig. As long as he stays out of Mattingly's doghouse and out of jail, he'll do good.

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
in for another run this year. Traded for harvey last year then his arm fell off, I guess that didnt work out to well for me

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Damn what draft pick did I get? And when is money due by? I have not been paying attention to anything baseball at all so I may actually do good this season

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Pick 1- ROID Rangers
pick 2- Ronnie Woo Woo
Pick 3- Errbin
Pick 4- The Reclamations
Pick 5- Cheeks 230
Pick 6- The Boss
Pick 7- Rizzo
Pick 8- Jimmy
Pick 9- In It 2 Win It
Pick 10- TO Tornadoes
Pick 11- Armed In AZ
Pick 12- Phyre

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I changed my team name to Chief Nokahoma , pick 6 isn't that bad I suppose. Should be able to find some good value at that pick

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Yep pending on who you keep..... could get a couple good picks in if your early rounds are open.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
My first keeper is round 3 and then I debating round 5 or try and go with someone later and save my round 5 pick