SBF Season 8

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Welcome to season 8
Season Type: Full
Draft date: Friday April 3 (check home page)
Draft Type: Pre selected on SBF
Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Rotisserie
Player Universe: All baseball
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2 days
Trade End Date: MLB
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played: 162
Max Innings Pitched: 1500
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)
ALL ABOVE IS WHAT WE PLAY EVERY SEASON NOTHING ABOVE HAS CHANGED.

Payments due by March 28`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````
Keeper Rules: You will be allowed to keep 0 to 4 players, You will need to keep at least one of each a position player and pitcher IF you keep the max 4 players.

To keep a player you will lose the round that you drafted the player in the previous years draft. You can keep a player only one year after being drafted.

Any player drafted after the 15th round or that is picked up as a undrafted free agent will automatically be a 15th round pick the next year. If you keep two players that you drafted later then the 15th round or picked up as undrafted free agents they would be your 15th and 14th pick the next year and so on.

Trading a player does not reset there keeper status.

Keep in mind keeper value before you veto trades.

You will have to turn in your keeper list the Friday before the draft at this point your keepers will be locked and the only way you can change a keeper is if the keeper has been injured. The keeper list will be posted 1 week before the draft in the league home for everyone to see, So managers can plan and prepare for the draft.

Prizes:
Entry: $50 x 12 players is $600 total in prize money.
Category prizes: Will be $10 each and will be paid out to the leaders at seasons end in HR, Avg, Era and Ks.

Single player prizes: Top ranked yahoo position player/Pitcher at the end of the season will also pay $10 each.

First no hitter, 15 k game, hit for the cycle and 3 HR game will each also pay $10 each that rewards a good mix of different players. (If any of these extra prizes are not completed the money will be split between the top 3 winners of the league (1st 50% 2nd 30% and 3rd 20% )

Top 3 teams will be paid, 1st $250, 2nd $150, 3rd $100

Credits from last year...... Phyre $10, AZ $10
Email/paypal for payment and questions [email protected]

To find keeper info go here http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/mlb/2014/334/rosters
Look over draft results and your final roster, You can also go to transactions to see trades and pick ups. Good luck and Thanks

Last edited:

ssf

Too tired to care
Just to clarify - anyone who was a keeper last year, cannot be kept this year, correct?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Draft order emails being sent out.....

I will text and remind everyone when it's keeper time.
Later!

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Screenshot_2015-02-02-13-41-42_zpshn5rmwiz.png

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Sweet, I should end up with a solid pick and the gives me really good value on Stanton in the 2nd

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
I got 3 obvious ones in Abreu, Springer & Ross but got a lil thinking to do on the 4th.

ssf

Too tired to care
I'm going to have to do some serious thinking about my keepers - there's not much in the way of obvious choices.

ssf

Too tired to care
Cruz is pretty close to a given. If Richards is healthy, he's worth keeping, maybe de Grom as well. If Betances is definitely the closer, he might be worth a late round keeper - even not as a closer, his numbers are too good to ignore.