SBF Season 8

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Yeah pretty sure I will have to do it manually again though, The drafted wont be right otherwise.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Give me a day or two to get a new thread up, Or look on page one in this thread.

Youre right Bishop, Just no one that was kept last year.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
**** I have some good keeper options. McCullers, Sano, Franco, Miller, Severino all after the 18th

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
youre good, still got my number? you can text me anytime.
hang tight i will get our new thread up soon.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Hey just wanted to give everyone a heads up, Next year will be the final season for the SBF MLB league.... We been losing a couple guys a year the last few and it will only get harder to fill the league with quality owners. I'm also ready to give it a break, I havent had time to pay attention like I would like. I will be getting out of other leagues aswell.
I figured one last season only because of trades and some draft for multiple years.
Thanks

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Bishop $20 cycle, avg
To $10 3HR
Cain $110 No hit/3rd
Mo $30 15k,k, top sp
Heck $10 top pos player
Roid $160 hr, 2nd
Phyre $250 1st
Go24 $10 era

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
No league this year..... Lost a few owners and not going to replace them for only one year.

Thanks to everyone that participated throughout the years.... I had a good time.

SSF was probably the best season long fantasy baseball player I've played against. I really wanted to beat that ass once. TO Phyre Bizzo Roid Errbin Cheeks played for most it not the whole 9 years.... Thanks again

Might be doing a $30 redraft yahoo league, nothing crazy 12 teams 3 payouts if anyone is interested drop me a text or pm.