SBF Tourney Team WI

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd be down for Lemmer's tourney. Played in a dome tourney that he was running. Good guy, Should be a good tournament. I was trying to get our team in it but I don't think it will happen.

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks laser.... yeah i would love to see this new team come to lower class tourney... obviously give u sat game so u only have to drive down two days to win it. sitting around 40 teams now but everyone knows how that final week goes where u lose teams here and there..... hoping u guys can make it down...... thanks!!!

OnlySolo

You mad?
SS bump. If not i'm going to have to play there. Could get interesting. and if anyone really wants to play first i will eh. don't really wanna play first.

Pretty

Softball is cool
I cant do the Clinton tourney. Have home remodeling to finish that weekend. The magic of a baby on the way.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I cant do the Clinton tourney. Have home remodeling to finish that weekend. The magic of a baby on the way.

My God bro, when is that basement gonna be done? You have to have like 500 hours+ into that thing already:confused::eek::confused:

The baby thingy, fine, but when I come over, if that basement doesn't automatically put me in a state of Zen, I'm kicking your ass for missing too much ball and practice!:cool:

Pretty

Softball is cool
My God bro, when is that basement gonna be done? You have to have like 500 hours+ into that thing already:confused::eek::confused:

The baby thingy, fine, but when I come over, if that basement doesn't automatically put me in a state of Zen, I'm kicking your ass for missing too much ball and practice!:cool:

Hey when this is the first remodeling thing I have every done and I building a bedroom, rec room and a bathroom along with doing all the plumbing,electrical, and drywall work. It takes a bit of time. :)

LuckyMatthews

I might have dropped the ball a little here on getting these ordered, but I'll get cracking on it today and see if I can't get us a mock up done real quick. I'll post some pics when I get um!

LuckyMatthews

Our 1st game for the Ixonia Tourney will be on Saturday because so many of us are coming from all over. Just thought most of you would like to know we will NOT have to play on Friday night. Save some gas $$$$ lol.