SBF Tourney Team WI

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
hitalot u always ask about the ball.... if your such a hitter as the name states does it really matter? just sayin

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
hitalot u always ask about the ball.... if your such a hitter as the name states does it really matter? just sayin

this is true but hitting a ****ty ball is pointless!....IJS
The better the ball, the further his "special" bats can hit it:D

and yah so my special bats:rolleyes: can hit the ball further.....umm not its prlly cause i take BP like every day and work on my game, srry for trying 2 be as good as i can be...

Pretty

Softball is cool
I agree of knowing a little but about the ball. We brought mashers for a tourney in FT Atkinson last year and we might as well been playing with a outseam ball. We finsihsed in the top half but it got thunderstormed and tornado warning out.

On a different note, how many SBF bros we actually have coming, are the subs on the list coming too and we will have to rotate or what does it mean that they are subs. Can we call them if someone gets hurt and they will come or is the 10 w/ postions plus 1 and hit 11?

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
this is true but hitting a ****ty ball is pointless!....IJS

and yah so my special bats:rolleyes: can hit the ball further.....umm not its prlly cause i take BP like every day and work on my game, srry for trying 2 be as good as i can be...

Mark did you happen to see the :D:D:D in my post? That means Im just messing with you. Relax bro:D

klu

on the mound
I'm still in...

Just found out my cuzins goin away party is Sunday afternoon so I won't be able to play after 1.

Btw, Milwaukee area guys, wanna figure out carpooling for Saturday? I know Marty, Chris, jazz, and i am from the area.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
We will have t shirts so we look like a team.

True statement^^^^ They are just black and white with the letters SBF above the logo and numbers on the back. I figured it wasn't worth getting jerseys for this. It's gonna cost enough just in gas haha.

LuckyMatthews

photo-49.jpg

bluedarts

Addicted to Softballfans
Definitely nice looking. As far as carpooling, I'd be in if there was room. Not sure how far anyone is coming from, but if they need a place to crash Saturday night I got some room.

klu

on the mound
I'll be coming from Milwaukee. I know Marty has a prom date so i think he's goin up him self. I'll prolly drive and I'll have benjazz with me. Depending on gear i could pile 2 more in my g6. (so fly like a g6)

LuckyMatthews

I'll be driving as well. I'm bringing the gas guzzler so I have plenty of room. I also have a place to stay Saturday night if need be in Oconomowoc which isn't far. I'm glad everyone likes the shirts!

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
srry but something came up and i wnt be able 2 play this weekend. well at least Saturday i 4 sure wnt be able 2....i can still pay u for the shirt or whatev just lmk how much