SBF Tourney Team WI

klu

on the mound
845...oh man. Hey Chris I'll carpool with ya. I can drive if u wanna save the planet. If u wanna drive can u fit me in there. I play at 7@stadium Friday we can touch base then if you play before or after me.

steelbutcher

Manager
I be there at 7:45 if anyone wants to take bp and warm up before. Just so I go to the right place does anyone have an address?

Pretty

Softball is cool
Getting my posts up on this one. lol

So from milwaukee it looks like 94 w to 16 and then where do you go? Is there an exit for Park? It looks that way. I don't have one of GPS things.

steelbutcher

Manager
Getting my posts up on this one. lol

So from milwaukee it looks like 94 w to 16 and then where do you go? Is there an exit for Park? It looks that way. I don't have one of GPS things.

I've been told you can also exit 94 on County Rd F to Marietta Rd. to Park St. and avoid going all the way around Lac la Belle, F takes you right in to Ixonia.

Last edited:

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
There are 2 fields in Ixonia. 1 softball and 1 hardball diamond. Softball diamond is pretty fun with the concrete wall about 5 feet behind home plate

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
haha i actually play the ixonia Land O Lakes baseball team on the baseball field. The measurements make no sense. Its like 250 to right field

OnlySolo

You mad?
How many people have to leave early? I know Justwhippin won't be there most of the day so that just leaves us with one sub. Pretty is going to be leaving early to go to a baby shower and i know i got one more pm from someone. Hope we aren't short on guys. May have to get some non sbf members to sub.

benjazz

Star Player
I just saw this post....I requested off for work this weekend, but my captain scheduled me "on call." I am hoping I won't get called in though.

Also...what is the address of this place? I have never played there before.

BenJazz

steelbutcher

Manager
I just saw this post....I requested off for work this weekend, but my captain scheduled me "on call." I am hoping I won't get called in though.

Also...what is the address of this place? I have never played there before.

BenJazz

Ixonia Fireman's Park

N8345 Park St, Ixonia, 53036

steelbutcher

Manager
How many people have to leave early? I know Justwhippin won't be there most of the day so that just leaves us with one sub. Pretty is going to be leaving early to go to a baby shower and i know i got one more pm from someone. Hope we aren't short on guys. May have to get some non sbf members to sub.

I'm the other guy that PMed you I'll be there until 6:00ish. But if we are in a bind I could take the butt chewing from the wife and be late. It should'nt matter because I thought the world was suppose to end on Saturday.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
845...oh man. Hey Chris I'll carpool with ya. I can drive if u wanna save the planet. If u wanna drive can u fit me in there. I play at 7@stadium Friday we can touch base then if you play before or after me.

Carpooling works for me, but I'll drive. It's a write off anyways:D I play at 6:00 in the stadium tonight for Johnny Mo's. Lets get together real quick after my game. I'll make it easy, I'll wear a blue hat with a H on the front. It'll match our maroon jerseys nicely:D

bluedarts

Addicted to Softballfans
bomber, sent you a pm with my ph # in case any weather situation comes up. also if you think we are going to need a guy let me know and i can hit some guys up from my team.

Pretty

Softball is cool
I will be back for the evening if we are still playing. I am just leaving as it my baby shower and I tried to get out but the wife just wants me to show up and say thanks and meet some family that is from out of town that I have never met.