SBF VA Jack Day the man the myth the legend

jack#8

Back to Easton
They finished 3rd out of like 30 some teams. They just didn't hit the ball well on Sunday. It happens.
Heading yalls way Friday to drop the kid off at school. I can't believe the day has come. I couldn't ask for a better place to leave her. Just wish it was closer. ;) Looks like it's gonna be a whirlwind trip this time as well. I would really like to get up during the fall. Maybe during HS playoffs so I can catch GC play.

Wow not a bad showing!!Nothing but good time ahead:D

nextlevel

They finished 3rd out of like 30 some teams. They just didn't hit the ball well on Sunday. It happens.
Heading yalls way Friday to drop the kid off at school. I can't believe the day has come. I couldn't ask for a better place to leave her. Just wish it was closer. ;) Looks like it's gonna be a whirlwind trip this time as well. I would really like to get up during the fall. Maybe during HS playoffs so I can catch GC play.

Hope she enjoys school. Lady that cuts my hair daughter is one of the kids helping the freshman get settled.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Hope she enjoys school. Lady that cuts my hair daughter is one of the kids helping the freshman get settled.

We got her all settled in fairly well. Their were kids everywhere helping out. I love that area up there. Everyone I have dealt with either at the school or in town have been so nice. Even going to the Wal Mart was pleasant. She starts classes tomorrow. Being a first generation college student she gets all kinds of tutoring perks so I hope she takes advantage of it. The president of UVA in C-ville was coming down to speak to them today. Although it's a 6 hour drive away Im glad she chose Wise.

bashbro24

Back in the game
We got her all settled in fairly well. Their were kids everywhere helping out. I love that area up there. Everyone I have dealt with either at the school or in town have been so nice. Even going to the Wal Mart was pleasant. She starts classes tomorrow. Being a first generation college student she gets all kinds of tutoring perks so I hope she takes advantage of it. The president of UVA in C-ville was coming down to speak to them today. Although it's a 6 hour drive away Im glad she chose Wise.

Hey Dave, glad to hear all is well. It is hard when they are in school and so far away. I deal with it a lot with Ricky.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Hey Dave, glad to hear all is well. It is hard when they are in school and so far away. I deal with it a lot with Ricky.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

She is loving life down there. Im thankful she went somewhere like that instead of a huge university. My wallet thanks her too....lol

Fin09

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like it- I haven't been here in awhile, I know that. Not playing much these days- umpiring more than playing. Don't really miss playing all that much, either. The game has changed an awful lot.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
What's going on up in here ? Fall is coming on. Been seeing some nice bucks lately. Hope that is a fore bearer of the season to come.

chevyrdn

In the Grass
Good Morning All... Been a while since I have been on here. Got a new job with day hours so now I will be able to visit more. Hope everyone has been doing good.

chevyrdn

In the Grass
Yes they are local in Richmond off Willis Road. Yes it is a win win because now I do not hate a dread going to work anymore. More Family time too.

nextlevel

Yes they are local in Richmond off Willis Road. Yes it is a win win because now I do not hate a dread going to work anymore. More Family time too.

What the hell is Family time?

My director is really fond of telling me " you gave up the right to nights, weekends and Family time when you took this job!" Well he used to say it...... The last time I asked for it in writing so I could take it to HR.

jack#8

Back to Easton

My director is really fond of telling me " you gave up the right to nights, weekends and Family time when you took this job!" Well he used to say it...... The last time I asked for it in writing so I could take it to HR.

Seems like every job I have ever had ends up that same way:D:D

CP15

Keep Right On !!!

Good deal man.

Smart move right there.

Came out of retirement last night. Hit the ball pretty good. Even got a a guy out on a play at the plate. I could come back full time and do this catching thing. :D