SCN4B vs SCN6B?

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
OK, here is the question. DD is hitting 30 or 31 inch bats right now depending on her mood and the pitcher. She has 1Bs and just a couple days ago got a 31" SCN4B. It is FIRE, thanks Teddy:D

I have a SCN6B 32/22 NIW that I have been saving for her too. Do I sell it or swap it for a used 32/22 4B? Or is the difference not great enough to worry with it? She has never hit a 6B and I don't know how it compares to the 4B, which is freaking smoking hot. What to do?

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
oh yeah. The 4B weighs a little heavy at 21.7. The NIW 32/22 6B weighs light at 21.8 Is that about what I can always expect with each line?

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
We've had both in the last few years, only one girl uses the 4b and half the team swings the 6b....i think it's based more on the purple color & graphics. Would definitely rate the 4b higher but for some it's a mental thing.

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
We've had both in the last few years, only one girl uses the 4b and half the team swings the 6b....i think it's based more on the purple color & graphics. Would definitely rate the 4b higher but for some it's a mental thing.

What size is that 4B? Maybe you need a new 6B:rolleyes:

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
These are 33s not mine to sell,actually looking for a 32" 6b but don't have any trade bait.

K

KaK

IMO a well broken in 4b is the hottest FP bat available. Never hit a Lady Virus but if it is hotter than a 4b HOLY **** !! it must be something.

GIMPQUIST

Addicted to Softballfans
Heavy= Good

overweight bats have been hotter for me, 6b spiders more visibly so may get tossed by blue easier

Billyjack

Addicted to Softballfans
OK, here is the question. DD is hitting 30 or 31 inch bats right now depending on her mood and the pitcher. She has 1Bs and just a couple days ago got a 31" SCN4B. It is FIRE, thanks Teddy:D

I have a SCN6B 32/22 NIW that I have been saving for her too. Do I sell it or swap it for a used 32/22 4B? Or is the difference not great enough to worry with it? She has never hit a 6B and I don't know how it compares to the 4B, which is freaking smoking hot. What to do?

My DD has both of those bats in your same sizes. I havent yet noticed a difference between the two (though every batter is different), but she is mostly swinging the 4b. I would recommend you hold on to the 6B. Always nice to have a powerful bat awaiting its turn in the wings.

Rgds