Need Help Scn6b

Status
Not open for further replies.

uprising

Extra Hitter
This Thread is dumb a guy bought a used bat the cap flew off..if you went to a used sporting goods store and bought a used bat what would they say...kinda dumb thinking you owed money on again a USED bat..and after 3 weeks to boot stop crying and understand that is the risk you take in buying used items..whether it's on here or somewhere else..

Country35

Banned User
The lesson here for the OP is stop buying used bats if you don't want to take this risk. You chose to put your daughter at risk, and now you can live with that. Does it suck, sure. But you took the risk, and it bit you. You deserve nothing, that bat could have been bought and sold 19 times before it got to you. Blaming the guy you bought it from, is silly, unless you have a receipt with his name on it or something otherwise showing some kind of proof you need to let this go. What you really need to be asking yourself if why saving a $100 is worth putting your child at risk of being caught with a cheater bat.

sleddin247

Banned User
Gotta love it how guys seem to only realize one side of the story. I guess I just don't see how someone isn't held accountable for something they sell. swing it you own it is pretty much a BS way out of selling junk around here. gees the guy bought his daughter a bat, of course shes gonna swing it, but after a few swings the guy thinks its shaved after the endcap flys off. So answer this. If he said it flew off after 1 swing and said the bat is shaved , is he still screwed

Joker

Gotta love it how guys seem to only realize one side of the story. I guess I just don't see how someone isn't held accountable for something they sell. swing it you own it is pretty much a BS way out of selling junk around here. gees the guy bought his daughter a bat, of course shes gonna swing it, but after a few swings the guy thinks its shaved after the endcap flys off. So answer this. If he said it flew off after 1 swing and said the bat is shaved , is he still screwed

learn how to read, this has been addressed in the thread already

again, let the adults handle this

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year

How about making sure the bat is even shaved. The cap came off a used bat, which can happen.

sleddin247

Banned User
learn how to read, this has been addressed in the thread already

again, let the adults handle this

been addressed in a pretty vague way, go back to your Canada thread and palying video games and let someone answer who really wants to give some insight on the question. someone that actually understands common sense here. You can answer this one though what if you got a NOW bat and after 1 hit the endcap popped off and it was shaved are you SOL too?

Joker

been addressed in a pretty vague way, go back to your Canada thread and palying video games and let someone answer who really wants to give some insight on the question. someone that actually understands common sense here. You can answer this one though what if you got a NOW bat and after 1 hit the endcap popped off and it was shaved are you SOL too?

no its been very specific, but i'm guessing by your spelling and grammar your reading comprehension is like a 3rd grader

Joker

its been answered, but you don't understand words. maybe i need to draw you a picture?

sleddin247

Banned User
its been answered, but you don't understand words. maybe i need to draw you a picture?

do what you gotta do, but I want YOU to answer the question I asked. don't understand how hard it is and why you keep beating around the bush. Or do I have to repeat the question that was directed solely to you cause it seems you only read the parts you want.

saint

A NOW bat couldn't be shaved because that wouldnt be a NOW bat. If the seller was the original owner, it only points to that person. A used bat that has numerous previous owners and was swung numerous times, it's hard to pin point who's at fault. I've been through it numerous times here. Zero times has anyone actually admitted fault.

If I was the seller, I would make it right and sell the bat elsewhere, but not something in our guidelines.

saint

Buying and selling is between you and that person. You have to protect yourself.

Joker

a "NOW" shaved bat could have also passed through many hands before someone actually swings it, so what has been said before still stands. its not complicated but little boys like sleddin want to try and over complicate it and try to stump people smarter than him

sleddin247

Banned User
A NOW bat couldn't be shaved because that wouldnt be a NOW bat. If the seller was the original owner, it only points to that person. A used bat that has numerous previous owners and was swung numerous times, it's hard to pin point who's at fault. I've been through it numerous times here. Zero times has anyone actually admitted fault.

If I was the seller, I would make it right and sell the bat elsewhere, but not something in our guidelines.

Yea your right I could never sell a NOW bat to joe he shaves it, and he sells it to frank to make a profit without swinging it . damnit what was I thinking

Last edited:

sleddin247

Banned User
a "NOW" shaved bat could have also passed through many hands before someone actually swings it, so what has been said before still stands. its not complicated but little boys like sleddin want to try and over complicate it and try to stump people smarter than him

You are making it way complicated, I asked the question because I didn't want to search back numerous threads for the specific question I asked you. But you seem only interested in getting your post count up and trying to degrade someone by not answering the question. I understand you must be the smartest person on SBF, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance

Joker

You are making it way complicated, I asked the question because I didn't want to search back numerous threads for the specific question I asked you. But you seem only interested in getting your post count up and trying to degrade someone by not answering the question. I understand you must be the smartest person on SBF, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance

you mean the posts in this thread that already answered your question. there is nothing about multiple past threads. you are way out of your element here, leave this to the adults

sleddin247

Banned User
you mean the posts in this thread that already answered your question. there is nothing about multiple past threads. you are way out of your element here, leave this to the adults

answer my question directed to YOU, not in general but just to you. Can you do that ? or do you just want to try and degrade me more with your internet prowness.

Joker

answer my question directed to YOU, not in general but just to you. Can you do that ? or do you just want to try and degrade me more with your internet prowness.

its already been answered. you don't seem to understand that

sleddin247

Banned User
its already been answered. you don't seem to understand that

So basically your not going to directly answer the question just in case it was ever to happen to you then no one could quote your exact words and that 46 thousand post and numerous deals are to get you out of any sticky situation of you getting screwed over, I SEE

Last edited:

Joker

So basically your not going to directly answer the question just in case it was ever to happen to you then no one could quote your exact words and that 46 thousand post and numerous deals are to get you out of any sticky situation of you getting screwed over, I SEE

i already quoted the answer myself, other people can quote it too. keep trying

sleddin247

Banned User
Here you go.

You can answer this one though what if YOU got a NOW bat and after 1 hit the endcap popped off and it was shaved are YOU SOL too?

Joker

you can't prove the seller knew it was shaved
you can't prove the buyer didn't shave it in the 3 weeks he had it
its the risk you take when buying used bats

like i said, already been answered

Status
Not open for further replies.