picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sleddin247

Banned User
like i said, already been answered

so I gave you the chance to quote my actual question towards you and you bitched out. like I said just so you cover your ass in case it ever happens to you. double standards I see, and your banking on your post count and GTGs to get out of jail free on that one.

sleddin247

Banned User
sleddin has to know OP personally

Not at all, I don't know why Joker keeps dancing around the question I asked him. How about you answer the question, I'm sure no one would want it to happen to them but it seems to be a grey area if the all mighty Joker wont answer the specific question. just trying to clear it up if it was ever to happen to me.

Joker

see that seam running down the barrel in the first 2 pics? that would be gone if it was shaved. looks like something was done near the top to try and keep the endcap in though

Joker

so I gave you the chance to quote my actual question towards you and you bitched out. like I said just so you cover your ass in case it ever happens to you. double standards I see, and your banking on your post count and GTGs to get out of jail free on that one.

why would i need to quote your question, my post is directly after yours? you are an idiot

Joker

Not at all, I don't know why Joker keeps dancing around the question I asked him. How about you answer the question, I'm sure no one would want it to happen to them but it seems to be a grey area if the all mighty Joker wont answer the specific question. just trying to clear it up if it was ever to happen to me.

you have the answer dumbass, i've given it and quoted it again for you

sleddin247

Banned User
Looks like someone tried to do something to it. I would def want my money back and a seller should be responsible for the crap he sells. sure its a risk of buying but come on, is a guy really going to lose his rep over 80 bucks on his daughter. This isn't the case of he swung it and it busted then your out of luck casue who knows what balls or conditions your hitting in. All the clearly happened was the endcap popped off and now he sees the bat as suspicious. if it didn't I would say just popped it back on. And I'm sure thousands of other guys would do the same(except for Joker cause hes a saint).

Country35

Banned User
<----will be buying a used bat next time sledding247 sells one, shaving it, and then ****ing him over. Oh wouldn't that be fun.

Joker

sleddin is getting owned but he doesn't know when to walk away. he is in way over his tiny little head

Joker

whats even better is that he's sitting in his mobile home rubbing his hands together thinking he's got ol' joker over a barrel cause he didn't quote my question. its the high point of his year so far, even better than the time he found that chip that looks just like elvis in his bag of ruffles

sleddin247

Banned User
sleddin is getting owned but he doesn't know when to walk away. he is in way over his tiny little head

I guess if trying to "own" someone on the internet is your part of your highlife then you sir have a sad life. I'm sure you have superior "softball "skills too which im sure your parents are proud of. You keep on with owning the internet:thumb:

sleddin247

Banned User
<----will be buying a used bat next time sledding247 sells one, shaving it, and then ****ing him over. Oh wouldn't that be fun.

You already stated early in another thread you wouldn't deal with me so your the least of my worries. keep fighting the good fight though.:biggthumpup:

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Doesnt look shaved IMO. Does look like the endcap has come out previously. Maybe they've been tapping it back in.

Country35

Banned User
Doesnt look shaved IMO. Does look like the endcap has come out previously. Maybe they've been tapping it back in.

glue resin and such. agreed on not shaved. Don't lock this tho so we can keep watching this minnow flop around in the bait bucket.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i'm not an expert so i was holding my tongue, but i too think the bat looks fine

Joker

I thought I could trust this site and the user on it. Like have for years especially with a girls youth softball bat. No I'm not 100% sure it's shaved, I have never seen a shaved bat in person but I'm 95% sure. I can post pictures no problem

95% sure huh? you're clueless. delete this thread and cancel the paypal claim

deezel

Addicted to Softballfans
This looks like a very poor attempt at shaving a bat.
You can see the hone marks inside the barrel in the last picture. You can also see where the hone stopped. I can't believe nobody else can see that.

Joker

see that seam running down the barrel in the first 2 pics? that would be gone if it was shaved. looks like something was done near the top to try and keep the endcap in though

This looks like a very poor attempt at shaving a bat.
You can see the hone marks inside the barrel in the last picture. You can also see where the hone stopped. I can't believe nobody else can see that.

:rolleyes:

Joker

the line would have to be the first thing they cut. they couldn't cut into the barrel until they got through the line. that is literally science

something was done about 2" down from the top, that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.