Need Help Scn6b

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
the line would have to be the first thing they cut. they couldn't cut into the barrel until they got through the line. that is literally science

something was done about 2" down from the top, that's it

Yeah I think that's from the cap popping out and then slamming it back in repeatedly. I don't see residual glue.

deezel

Addicted to Softballfans
But you can see a dust line where the hone stopped. It's almost a perfect line where the bat tapers down.

Country35

Banned User
It doesn't matter or not. The OP is in the wrong either way as far as getting a refund and feedback purposes on this site.

sleddin247

Banned User
It doesn't matter or not. The OP is in the wrong either way as far as getting a refund and feedback purposes on this site.

Doesn't matter what you say, if he wants to take the deal up with paypal or his credit card company and say he got shafted and was sold an illegal bat, he's got a good case to get his money back and I hope he does.

Joker

he would be stealing from the seller. he should be labeled NGTG with an OBD tag if he gets any money back that the seller is not required to send

sleddin247

Banned User
he would be stealing from the seller. he should be labeled NGTG with an OBD tag if he gets any money back that the seller is not required to send

Why just cause you say so, well i hate to tell u but your word or 40 thousand posts dont mean jack to paypal or his credit card company, so if they feel its justified then so be it

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Why just cause you say so, well i hate to tell u but your word or 40 thousand posts dont mean jack to paypal or his credit card company, so if they feel its justified then so be it

people have sent links to these threads to paypal before in dispute cases.

Joker

yes i'm the only one and the first one to say the buyer is wrong, but you didn't read the thread

BPfanatic

Addicted to Softballfans
OK fellas after looking into shaved bats and getting everyone's feedback on this site, and from other softball guys. I have come to a conclusion the bat is NOT shaved however the end cap does look like it had been tampered with. So I have decided to pull my PP claim and bite the bullet on the $80. The thing that sucks the most is that I know I didn't do anything to the bat. Also, I can't prove that he did anything to the bat. So you get what you pay for. Even though I thought this was a form were Passionate Softball Enthusiast could buy, sell, and trade softball bats etc. etc. to help each other out.

I do understand not being refunded the $$ because if I sold a bat to someone then 3 weeks later they wanted their $$ back I would be skeptical also. This case is a little different cause this was for my 11 year old daughter and the bat was not broken. So for future reference if anyone buys a bat from me and uses the bat there will not be a refund.

sleddin247

Banned User
The drag on my 3lb test zebco keeps zinging

As long as that your lifes goal, to sit on a message board and think you've hook some fish on the internet. Keep on puttin that line out there, theres more of us that really take it to heart. now all we need is Joker to chime in cause you know hes got your back on fishin. LOL such tools:thumb:

Joker

OK fellas after looking into shaved bats and getting everyone's feedback on this site, and from other softball guys. I have come to a conclusion the bat is NOT shaved however the end cap does look like it had been tampered with. So I have decided to pull my PP claim and bite the bullet on the $80. The thing that sucks the most is that I know I didn't do anything to the bat. Also, I can't prove that he did anything to the bat. So you get what you pay for. Even though I thought this was a form were Passionate Softball Enthusiast could buy, sell, and trade softball bats etc. etc. to help each other out.

I do understand not being refunded the $$ because if I sold a bat to someone then 3 weeks later they wanted their $$ back I would be skeptical also. This case is a little different cause this was for my 11 year old daughter and the bat was not broken. So for future reference if anyone buys a bat from me and uses the bat there will not be a refund.

lock it

Hammy1326

Rays Republic!!!
Well I'm curious how this will end. I got an email from paypal siding with him this morning and then I saw his post about canceling the claim right after so let's see how this plays out.

Country35

Banned User
As long as that your lifes goal, to sit on a message board and think you've hook some fish on the internet. Keep on puttin that line out there, theres more of us that really take it to heart. now all we need is Joker to chime in cause you know hes got your back on fishin. LOL such tools:thumb:

You're mad tho

sleddin247

Banned User
You're mad tho

Nope, and there you have it on whos right in this situation. Hence the reason your opinions and so called board codes don't mean jack crap when someone files a claim. If someone truly feels they get burned for buying a bat doesn't matter what the seller says. Point Proven!

Hammy1326

Rays Republic!!!
Mmmmmmm , hate to say I told you so. BUT:thumb:

PaypAl doesn't have a clue about the rules and policies we follow on this board. They also know nothing about used bat. They were told the bat was shaved and altered, which we now know isn't the truth, so they based their judgement on false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.