For Sale SCN8 and some classic metals for sale

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a SCN8 that I bought last year for sale. Also, earlier this week, I bought a bunch of old metals off of a local guy. There aren't any metal leagues around here so the bats aren't much good to me. I'm not much of an expert so I'm just going to throw some prices out. If they are out of line, let me know. All these metal bats were used for some church league ball and they all look to have very minimal wear. All prices include shipping and are OBO.

Here are the descriptions of each bat that I have and the pictures are below.

SOLD - SCN8 34/28 - $150 (price drop to $125) - This bat has had very little use and is not broken in yet. I don't play nearly as much as I used to and I figured I just didn't have the time to break this bat in and get it to it's potential. The previous owner went crazy with the Magic Eraser after every game and rubbed off some of the graphics. The ASA stamps are in great shape and the endcap is tight.

SOLD - C405 Plus 34/28 - $50 (price drop to $40) - Dirk "The Blaster" Androff edition. Bat is straight with no dents or waves. Graphics are all in excellent condition. Originial grip that is still in great shape. SB2 Powerdome.

SOLD - Easton Black Magic 34/26 - $50 - Model SX51. Bat is in great shape. No dents or waves. Very light scratches towards the endcap. The endcap is tight and says Mother Load on it. :eek:

SOLD - Easton Redline C-Core 34/28 - $50 - Model SZ1-C. Sc500 Scandium. Bat is in very good condition. No dents but there might be one very slight wave to it. I can't see it but I can just barely feel it with a rag. It's probably nothing.

SOLD - Easton SC777 Connexion 34/26 - $50 - Model ST7-Z. Excellent condition. Connection is tight and so is the endcap. No dents no waves.

- Demarini Ultimate Weapon - $50 (price drop to $40) - No knob sticker so I don't know the weight. Feels like a 26oz to me. No dents no waves. It has a "W" endcap if that means anything. Original factory pebble grip.

SOLD - Demarini Doublewall 375 34/28 - $30 - Stamped no return and has a dent in it. You can see it in the picture. It's really just more of a flat spot, not a big dent. Not sure if this thing is even worth anything.

- Worth EST Whiplash 34/28 - $30 - Some chips and dings but nothing serious.

- Worth C405 Supercell 2 Michelle Smith 33/24 - $30 - A little wear at the endcap but no dents no waves. Fun bat to swing.

kWxuGh.jpg

Rha8Sh.jpg

RdccHh.jpg

oog8Gh.jpg

yIKKRh.jpg

HwHoph.jpg

iAqg7h.jpg

e5H8fh.jpg

qImVzh.jpg

W57Hgh.jpg

WgEWIh.jpg

RFz1fh.jpg