Not GTG Scrubs23

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I made a deal with this fool last week 4/17.. Asked me to send as gift but I know better then that.. Sent money Friday said he was gonna ship that day.. Never got no info.. Hit him Up on 4/22.. Said he shipped the day before.. I asked for shipping info or method? No response.. He logged in a few times after that and didn't respond back to my pm. Waited till the evening the following day. Filed a claim.. He then PMd me asking why I started the claim... Told him because I still have no hat or shipping info? He said his wife shipped it from her work, and he would give me the info. I told him all this for 22$? He said yeah exactly, over a hat that he already shipped! I told him well give me shipping info then? Which I still haven't got.. I don't really care about the 22$ too behonest... Just trying to protect gtg brothas on here from this clown...!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
afhqhg.jpg

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
A few Pm's got lost out of that last post... But I still have them saved and can post pictures of them if necessary.... All I wanna know is the shipping info...

uprising

Extra Hitter
Bro i paid him for a hat and he accepted payment then refunded me..good luck man hopefully he sends it!

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
I paid for those ****ing hats! He told me Wednesday he had shipped them and I've been trying to get tracking with no response. Guess I got ripped off.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I got the CA hat... I'm sure he's going to ship them... I don't think he would try and scam somebody over some hats? But he's been bull****ting for a whole week... I PMd a couple of other guys to see if they bought the other hats, to see if they got shipping info? But I couldn't figure out who bought the rest? It isn't even the 22$ that's the issue.. I'm just trying to protect other board bros from him if that's his M.O. On here....

I PMd a mod to get that original thread opened back up cause he deleted it...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
He sent me a pm saying he shipped... I don't even care as of now... Just wanted to put this out there for other fellas on the board...

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
3 deals? wanting people to pay by gift? lulz

should be shipping first, but you fellas hard up for deals on counterfeit hats.

uprising

Extra Hitter
I paid for those ****ing hats! He told me Wednesday he had shipped them and I've been trying to get tracking with no response. Guess I got ripped off.

I bought the one Easton sent him money then you tells me someone else bought it..but he did refund me..hope you all get your stuff..

Joker

why were threads not started wehn he told you guys he sold the hats to multiple people?

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
3 deals? wanting people to pay by gift? lulz

should be shipping first, but you fellas hard up for deals on counterfeit hats.

Seller never asked me to pay as a gift. It was just $40 so I don't even know if I paid as gift or goods. I'm not worried about not getting the hats. I think the issue here is the slow shipping and lack of communicating that.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Seller never asked me to pay as a gift. It was just $40 so I don't even know if I paid as gift or goods. I'm not worried about not getting the hats. I think the issue here is the slow shipping and lack of communicating that.

Exactly how I feel... He also needs to get tracking when he ships stuff... Somebody could easily say they didn't receive and item...

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
I must have been wrong... I didn't think you could track fedex ground shipments. I haven't used fedex in years.