Not GTG Scrubs23

KraigP26

Addicted to Softballfans
Its funny he could get on yesterday and say everything has shipped but has yet to give any of you guys any kind of tracking info. And he had time today as well when he logged on earlier. :wtf2:

uprising

Extra Hitter
If he hasn't shipped he should just refund the money and be done with it... I filed a claim...
The sad thing is its over like what 25 bucks..what in the heck is wrong with ppl nowadays your ruining your rep over 25 dollars..phxraida i feel for you bro..

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
The sad thing is its over like what 25 bucks..what in the heck is wrong with ppl nowadays your ruining your rep over 25 dollars..phxraida i feel for you bro..

Tell me about it... Retarded!... I already sold 2 bats and they have already been shipped too and been received by the buyers, bought some shoes and I already received them. All three of these transactions have been made after I bought that hat from this guy. And I still don't have a tracking number for it?? Seriously!? Over a hat!

uprising

Extra Hitter
Tell me about it... Retarded!... I already sold 2 bats and they have already been shipped too and been received by the buyers, bought some shoes and I already received them. All three of these transactions have been made after I bought that hat from this guy. And I still don't have a tracking number for it?? Seriously!? Over a hat!

Yeah thats plain dumb when i sale a item i ship it out next day and i tell around what time its not that hard..its a shame you should request the obd tag

KraigP26

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't delete this, even if everyone gets their hats. He fails to send tracking numbers and keep people updated. Everyone needs to know what kind of person they are dealing with....

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
He hasn't logged in since 5/4/15... Probably started a dupe account...

Hey Brother! Is it me or have you been experiencing a couple of bad deals lately? Either that or have you been posting in other peoples situations? Name sounds familiar. I hope all is going smooth with ya.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anybody know Scrubs' real name or phone to post, just in case somebody actually does run a search on a deal if he did create a dupe account?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Brother! Is it me or have you been experiencing a couple of bad deals lately? Either that or have you been posting in other peoples situations? Name sounds familiar. I hope all is going smooth with ya.

I haven't really had anybody burn me... But I've had a ****load of people back out on deals with me..

Does anybody know Scrubs' real name or phone to post, just in case somebody actually does run a search on a deal if he did create a dupe account?

Katelynn Willis was the name on the PayPal I dealt with when dealing with him... That's all the info I had...