For Sale/Trade "Sealed" New iphone 5s 64gb Gold

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
Brand New never opened - iPhone 5s 64gb Gold
At&t. Clean EMEI obviously. Phone is paid in full.
Applecare.

Trades - New line Easton Utrip only 26-27oz , possibly rare MIJ gloves or something to wow me. Prefer LHT but collect RHT as well.
Cash - 600 shipped/insured.

B2E0371D-A7AA-4D89-93CD-DB8EFE748E96_zpsewx1ssjh.jpg

0B0C8DD5-64D7-4C57-BD4C-459282FBAD6F_zps9o4u0aad.jpg

Last edited:

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
1. It's SBF bro.... MOST of us don't go raping others here just passing a deal along.
2. I appreciate your comment, curious to why though? Are you interested?
3. BUMP......

951Chris

Banned User
na my iphone 5 still good til the new one comes out in a few months, a deal is all well in good, but suspicion does arise when your selling a phone thats about $900+ after taxes for $600. just my 2 cents

rsto

Addicted to Softballfans
a full retail cost about $850, why you selling for $250 less

FYI this phone retails for $900 plus taxes, whoever picks this up is getting one hell of a deal, anyone wanting a phone and passing this up is making a mistake....free bump

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks bro, I had it on CL and I can't count how many idiots out there would offer 300-400. Oh well. I think 6 is a very good number especially being its brand new w/ applecare

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
Newb, if you aren't going to buy gtfo with your opinions on how I should sell and how "suspicious" this is... If you can sell it overseas then you buy the damn thing and profit. I don't need to do that I have a thing called a JOB. Anyway a lot of people on this board can verify my credibility and
you can totally see my feedback so anyway........

u2 hitter

Addicted to Softballfans
oh geez if chris wants this thing it's prolly gonzo. for whatever its worth this is a great deal and if i didn't despise the dark side/apple i'd prolly be trying to get it

Aron19

Addicted to Softballfans
951Chris shut your mouth for God's sake. Its getting tiring seeing you say the same thing over and over for no apparent reason other than to be an idiot.

htown860

Addicted to Softballfans
Besides, it's not THAT stellar of a deal to make it suspicious. If it were priced in the $400 range, then it would raise question.

These sell all day long on eBay between $600 and $700 (more often on the higher end of that range).

$600 is a solid price. GLWS, if I had the funds, I would get it.