Secret Santa 2007 Participant List and Status List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madsunz

I have already had one package sent out to my 'new' SS. I will be sending another small package tomorrow.

tjaxson

www.softballempire.com
my new SS have sent me some make up gifts already. i am told they are not all here yet though, so when they are i will snap some pix and let everyone know who they were.;) thank you to the elves.

JDouglass

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my gifts from my original SS and my backup SS yesterday.

From Hotel I got a sweet Washington Huskies sweatshift. I have a feeling my pregnant wife will steal this as she gets bigger.

From Scats16 I got 2 AD Star softballs and an awesome Forrester's golf rain jacket.

Thanks again fellas, the gifts were awesome!

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
All 174 members have received their items, 2 original Secret Santas did not come through this year and kept me from 100% completion but 98.8% is not too bad.
Thanks again for everyone who did participate and an extra special thank you to those who came through in the end to help makeup for those few that received their Items late or not at all.

merk18

So Cal Choppa
Yep....I want to thank Madsunz for one of the packages......and also the other package sender from SBFans.....Sonic great job brother and thank you....

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Yep....I want to thank Madsunz for one of the packages......and also the other package sender from SBFans.....Sonic great job brother and thank you....

I sent you one from SBfans and 1 from Kelly's. Not sure though if you have any other ones coming from SBfans from the other guys.

merk18

So Cal Choppa
Yep I got both of them Mark. Thanks bro.....I also recieved and Easton Glove bag.....They are nice and I will put that to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.