Secret Santa 2007 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMav

Need More Bats!!!
The great and wonderful Hokiefan135 sent me mine today.

Again, thank you so very much my man. The gifts were awesome, but the letter was the best. Thank you for that. And I want everyone to know that this mans father is in the ICU and he still had time to do this. You sir, are a better man than I! I will pray for your father, and thanks for the background on you and your family. May your SS gift be as good as the one you sent to me.

Included in the gift were....

Easton BP ball bag...Needed this bad! :eek:
Blue Cannon ball...Also needed this bad! :)
Colorado Rockies rain shirt...Always wanted one of these! :cool:
&
$50 Cabela's gift certificate...You could tell the wife was pissed about this one. :) She's a big outdoors fan too. Probably use it to get her something for Christmas. Unless I get greedy. ;)

SS2007.jpg

Thank you again, you were too kind!

Mav

qmcconn4

Addicted to Softballfans
Can someone help me check and see if my SS got his gift? The guy I bought it from has great feedback but has not been on for over a week now. If someone can help me out, PM me if you could. Thanks.

Some awesome gifts here. I sit slobbering by the door as we speak.........Merry Christmas to all.

FireGuyQ

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME PACKAGE KYLE!!!! Especially liked the All-Tourney t-shirt. Was just telling the girlfriend the other day that I wish that I had received my All-Tourney shirt from our State tourney. Not to mention the batbag will see a lot of action. My girlfriend even had the nerve to ask to use the pecans already!!!!

Guess it is only fitting that Kyle had someone from our state as his SS victim. Afterall, he shares the name of one of our former FBs....

ps- Sorry the Underarmour hoodie isn't in the pic. Had to wear something while I was taking the pic!

Last edited:

number32

Addicted to Softballfans
here is what i got from CONDO.... i am sure i posted it somewhere else but anyways

jesse.jpg

RPN pants
Toluca Jersey
Flexfit hat
Cooler/table
6 evil balls
and a nice letter.

RJBucs

The tall skinney guy
I received mine today... A JH120 Mayhem 26.5oz. Used and No Return but IM STOKED. Thank you Secret Santa!! Awesome Awesome gift.

jsogle

1-2 hole masher
SS recieved!!!

Well I got mine today and it was awesome. Got 3 boxes of Noodle balls, which are my favorite! A sweet Callaway shirt and hat, as well as a stretch callaway braclet. Also a DVD to show me how to play the dang game since my SS knew I can't play worth a darn. My SS was Joe Divis, not sure on the screen name but Thanks a bunch Joe.

P

pb15

Got mine today!

a Wilson A1000 glove nicely broken in and comfortable(the heavier leather and reinforced pinky feel nice)

2 pair of Boombah pants(1 white 1 grey) with trim, ribbon, braid, whatever it's called in my team colors :)

Tanel Wind pants in team colors

Louisville Slugger Batpack (nice batpack where the bat crosses your back at an angle)

and almost missed in the bottom of the box :eek: the Combat hitting video and swing mechanics video :cool:

Thanks Peoples240

Last edited by a moderator:

KCJ-66

Mr. Mom
THANKS FOR THE AWESOME PACKAGE KYLE!!!! Especially liked the All-Tourney t-shirt. Was just telling the girlfriend the other day that I wish that I had received my All-Tourney shirt from our State tourney. Not to mention the batbag will see a lot of action. My girlfriend even had the nerve to ask to use the pecans already!!!!

Guess it is only fitting that Kyle had someone from our state as his SS victim. Afterall, he shares the name of one of our former FBs....

ps- Sorry the Underarmour hoodie isn't in the pic. Had to wear something while I was taking the pic!

You are welcome....let her have your nuts :eek:
I am sure she can think of better things to do with them than you ;)

Maybe you can fix her a couple nice NY Strips to use the steak sauce with and she can use the nuts and make something for dessert.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!!!

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
I got my SS package but the SBFs name is a mystery. The package did say it was from the Purcells of NC.

I got:

1. 2 Worth Launch 650s
2. 2 GnRs (red and blue)
3. Easton Typhoon batting gloves
4. absolutely awesome "on field" Bob Sander's Colts Jersey
5. But I am teasing I know who was my SS. !!!ammotroop!!! figured it out when I got the AF Ammo coin which is also awesome. I hope my Army coins doesnt kick its butt. Y

jdub47421

I heart Tator
I got my SS package but the SBFs name is a mystery. The package did say it was from the Purcells of NC.

I got:

1. 2 Worth Launch 650s
2. 2 GnRs (red and blue)
3. Easton Typhoon batting gloves
4. absolutely awesome "on field" Bob Sander's Colts Jersey
5. But I am teasing I know who was my SS. !!!ammotroop!!! figured it out when I got the AF Ammo coin which is also awesome. I hope my Army coins doesnt kick its butt. Y

Lets see some pictures juggs!!!

tsmith4257

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you Secret Santa

I received my gift yesterday he did not send a screen name. The name on the box was Dave Johnson. The gifts were awesome.

Got a sweet Texas Longhorn Jersey that my wife is trying to steal already.
A pair of easton synergy batting gloves. Also a underarmour short sleeve heat gear shirts. Thanks a bunch all the gifts were great.

sean1224

DL for Life!
I received my stuff today from Twenty4 (Chad)
A Freak shirt, some Miken Batting gloves and 2 NIW balls
thanks and Happy Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.