Secret Santa 2012 Participant List and Status Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
Are you going by posts only or with Sonic PM's from members too because my math is different than yours but Im only using what we can see in the post thread for my numbers. Im passing the time dissecting the list too.

I looked at 9 pgs from this, and what u got thread all 44 pgs Being that I can't read sonics pms I don't know how many has sent him pms. I just need ppl to use one thread as far as the thread status thread. This other thread is for what u got and pics of it. If I'm missing some put the info n this thread.

Last edited:

BOO-YAA138

Addicted to Softballfans
my guy received his gift but hasn't been on since 12-17
it was simpsonps121. got his package on 12-18
Ups tracking # 1z9711620369468519

Last edited:

tmowell

Addicted to Softballfans
I looked at 9 pgs from this, and what u got thread all 44 pgs Being that I can't read sonics pms I don't know how many has sent him pms. I just need ppl to use one thread as far as the thread status thread. This other thread is for what u got and pics of it. If I'm missing some put the info n this thread.

I just looked and you have me as receiving a package but I have not received. I received something extra from a bro but he was not my SS

ZIM

Addicted to Softballfans

Perfect Pitch got his.. he Sent me a PM thanking me...

Fergy14

Addicted to Softballfans
Helton17 VERY GTG!!

Big Thanks to Helton17!! way above and beyond!
Easton pullover, easton roller bag, oakleys!! And...OHIO STATE Gear !! Thanks again !!

Status
Not open for further replies.