Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a box today from louslider1. Will get pictures up tomorrow when I land on vacation. Couldn't have asked for a better guy. Thanks again!

In the box was a demarani roller, a pair of spider batting gloves and a Under Armour beanie.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
awesome.......SOME OF US ARE STILL WAITING FOR OUR PERSON!!!!!!
props to your SS though for sure

ajcicconi

Addicted to Softballfans
I just ordered my SS gifts, they are being shipped straight to my guy. Hope he's a happy camper!!

LOUSLIDER1

Addicted to Softballfans
got a box today from louslider1. Will get pictures up tomorrow when i land on vacation. Couldn't have asked for a better guy. Thanks again!

In the box was a demarani roller, a pair of spider batting gloves and a under armour beanie.

Glad you like them brother

LOUSLIDER1

Addicted to Softballfans
So I get home from work today and on my front porch is a "sorry we missed you" notice. Jump right back in the car and head over to the post office. Pkg for me cool. Inside found a sweet team 454 hoodie. ( pics up once I figure out how from iPhone). Came from chesterfield Mo no screen name. Thank you much. I love the giving part of secret Santa but of course the receiving ain't bad either.

securedownload1-1.jpg

Last edited:

cole electric29

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a package today

Got a package from the SBF store today.... It says box 1 and it was a pair of demarini versus batting gloves....... Now if I could just get my email from sonic so I can start shopping

Got box 2 a couple days ago a box of golf balls, golf tees, nail polish for my girls, a pair of Dallas cowboys gloves and a couple gift cards and he says there is another box coming can't wait

Last edited:

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
I sent 1 of 2 boxes out and should of gotten it Tuesday. Has been online and hasn't posted anything about receiving it. Makes me worried he didn't get it or just doesn't care.

rat bastard

secretsanta.jpg

My guy should of received 1 box yesterday but haven't heard anything

after some confusion with my mail room, received my gift from Crawl13, got a box of bullets, HELL YEAH!! Apex bullets that is:D

Thanks a million Crawl, gonna have a blast with these, happy holidays!

Last edited:

Podo

"JewDoe"
Do most people sign their screen name in their package or just let them guess til it's figured out?

This isn't the Santa thread, it's the SECRET Santa thread! I'm not telling my guy. He'll have to log on and figure it out if he wants to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.