Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD#26

Addicted to Softballfans
Came home from work to this! Could not find a user name but thanks a **** ton Craig from CORE SOFTBALL in PA. I needed a mitt badly. Merry Christmas to you and your family. This was my first time at this and my SS went above and beyond and I had some fun picking out my SS stuff. I am in for years to come.

I am mailing my SS out next week. If hes wondering...

Merry Christmas Errrryone!

20121208_143825.jpg

20121208_143834.jpg

What a sweet looking glove!:cool:

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
image-35.jpg

Got my gift from Eeyore yesterday and I'm loving it. New salvo, Detroit lions jersey, his team jersey and local baseball team hat. Thanks bro and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Fireman JB

Got these good from DiamondFoolz3!!
image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

Jay in his UA gear
image-4.jpg

Ava in her Hello Kitty gear
image-5.jpg

You did great David. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
I can't wait to get home and see my family and the gifts. The wife said the kids were crazy excited, thank you for including them!

Thanks again brother,
Jarrod

Last edited:

JeremyStark

Addicted to Softballfans
image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

Jay in his UA gear
image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

I can't wait to get home and see my family and the gifts. The wife said the kids were crazy excited, thank you for including them!

Thanks again brother,
Jarrod

mmmmm Cincy Skyline...... :D

DDOGS15

Podo

And the second box just showed up! Man bro way above and beyond, love it!
This stuff is sweet, can't wait to start gearin up!!!! Thanks again brooks everything is much appreciated. Again, best of wishes to u and all of your friends and family on this holiday season.
E60D045B-D6B7-4252-B9CA-D03B4B359C59-8896-00000BE9789C32C5.jpg

Glad you Like Everything! I Hope you and your Family Have a safe and very Merry Christmas!

DiamondFoolz3

Addicted to Softballfans
image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

Jay in his UA gear
image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

Thanks again brother,
Jarrod

You're welcome... not quite done yet though... 1 more package...

You're welcome... not quite done yet though... 1 more package...

Wow this right here is what this season is all about. You made him very happy by including his kids and there's still more on the way! My hat off to you brother as well as a lot of members here that I have seen so far. I acually read this whole thread in this past hour and was overwhelmed with this. I came in too late for this one but best believe ill be in it next year. Now plz keep the pics coming cause I think I'm more anxious to see the presents than the acual recivers lol.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
It is sad that some people only sign up to see what they can get. I was probably more excited for Big_Papi28 to get his stuff than he was. My wife was kinda jelly that I spent more on him than I did her. Of course she got everything she asked for. She wouldn't have known if I hadn't promised her if she guessed it she could have it :mad:

Spikecd7

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my package from my SS. Got some Red Eye Swagg. Thanks alot it will go to good use. Box only said Red eye Sports. Have A merry christmas and thanks alot. Will definately be doing this again.

2012-12-10_12-22-41_11.jpg

rocketalum

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a package from my SS on Saturday. Lots of goodies from Bear Equipment including Hats, Dri-Fits, Shorts, Phiten necklaces, and some TPS batting gloves. Did not have a name on the package but it is a fellow Michigan Board Member who is probably 45 mins away from me.....and it said Box 1 of 2! Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope to figure out who you are at some point....:)

100_1263.jpg

soccerstar1613

Addicted to Softballfans
secret santa

Got my package from my SS. Got some Red Eye Swagg. Thanks alot it will go to good use. Box only said Red eye Sports. Have A merry christmas and thanks alot. Will definately be doing this again.

2012-12-10_12-22-41_11.jpg

Hey glad you liked everything!! Box 2 will be on its way soon just handling the finishing touches!!

Giants_rook

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm still at work but my buddy lives up stairs and his wife text me that my package has arrived. Apparently I have to pay $21 in fees for my SS gift. Pretty lame that I have to pay to receive my own gift. I will post pics when I get home.

JeremyStark

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm still at work but my buddy lives up stairs and his wife text me that my package has arrived. Apparently I have to pay $21 in fees for my SS gift. Pretty lame that I have to pay to receive my own gift. I will post pics when I get home.

Oh snap, maybe import charges?? :)

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans

Thats complete ****, please PM me your paypal bro, I will cover the extra $21 you got hit with.

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
It's all good. I'm pissed at the postal service.

Shipping: $41.00...
That was what they hit me for just to ship to you, and 21 on top is nuts. In all sincereness.. If thats a word, WTF Canada! Lol... First time ever getting an item shipped there, thats crazy man I feel bad, no one should have to pay to receive there SS Gift, it was expensive enough and a pain just to find someone to even ship it, I tried multiple routes that wouldnt even ship what I got you to Canada...

Giants_rook

Addicted to Softballfans
Shipping: $41.00...
That was what they hit me for just to ship to you, and 21 on top is nuts. In all sincereness.. If thats a word, WTF Canada! Lol... First time ever getting an item shipped there, thats crazy man I feel bad, no one should have to pay to receive there SS Gift, it was expensive enough and a pain just to find someone to even ship it, I tried multiple routes that wouldnt even ship what I got you to Canada...

It can be a pain sometimes but that's why I have a buddy in Washington that I get most stuff I buy online shipped to because these stores don't fill out the forms correctly. They claim the package and don't mark it as a gift some customs hits me up with brokerage and taxes and call it COD. I have not dealt with this in a while but I had a feeling when I realized you bought my item from the SBF store. Not you're fault as you didn't know. This is why people don't like dealing bats with us Canadians because they had a bad experience and don't know how to do the paperwork to avoid these extra charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.