Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmac1530

jkschoessel thank you very much sir for hooking me and my family up with a great SS gift the boys are running around with the nerf guns as i speak lol
i got mizzy turfs, easton hoodie, 3 rolls of bat tape, 2 con koozies, some everglades seasoning smells awsome, a gator head.
my boys each got a nerf gun with an extra box of ammo (and they love that they got somthing they were so excited)
and he hooked the wifey up to with a starbucks gift card
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN JKSCHOESSEL!!! merry christmas from my family to yours. oh and my boy were yelling for me to tell you thank you from them also
2012-12-14_1609202.jpg

2012-12-14_1609482.jpg

T2RACING

Addicted to Softballfans
Well you do have small hands lol. I just keep thinking about the old Bruger King commercials:D
but like I said, if for some reason the batting gloves dont fit LMK and we can do an even exchange. The Spiderz shop is just right down the road from me. Merry Christmas :)

Yea I wish that commercial never existed. Cause after that commercial I am now known as the BK Boy! The gloves fit perfect man , sad but true...... Thanks again

Last edited:

brad_g

Addicted to Softballfans
D6845839-B058-4FD2-9466-EBAEA0818AAA-15039-00000B31AA941CAB.jpg

Got this NIW Combat Pure 98 w/rec today from brag_g. Awesome gift, and he said more to come. Great gift from a great dude. Merry Christmas bro! Thanks again.

Got all the other stuff together (including a little something for the girls)! Headed to the PO tomorrow morning.

fisheye48

Addicted to Softballfans
got my gift from t7chas today from usps....he is wayyyyy GTG!!! got a new stick to swing, some boombah batting gloves, and a mizuno warmup...thanks again bro!!!!!!

only problem now is i found out yesterday that i will be deploying in a week and wont be able to use it for almost a year

IMG_7774_zpsed71c582.jpg

jkschoessel thank you very much sir for hooking me and my family up with a great SS gift the boys are running around with the nerf guns as i speak lol
i got mizzy turfs, easton hoodie, 3 rolls of bat tape, 2 con koozies, some everglades seasoning smells awsome, a gator head.
my boys each got a nerf gun with an extra box of ammo (and they love that they got somthing they were so excited)
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN JKSCHOESSEL!!! merry christmas from my family to yours. oh and my boy were yelling for me to tell you thank you from them also
2012-12-14_1609202.jpg

2012-12-14_1609482.jpg

that gator head & that rub look firmiliar! LOL...love the rub & head...wow..sounds like an AMP! That head should be your thing every year!

Oc646

Banned User
first box from shortstop 56
93C07EF3-DB88-4B96-A6A0-2AC400889B30-24428-00001110A8DC9B72.jpg
great SS gifts and looking forward to the second box...merry Christmas..thank you!

jkschoessel

Starting Benchwarmer

My pleasure bro!! Glad to hear those guns are getting put to good use :D

Just gotta ask, what's up with that? :D

I live about 10 miles from the swamp so just representing my region haha. You'll be happy to know that I did not kill that one with my bare hands I got it from a store. Supposedly more sanitary that way.

that gator head & that rub look firmiliar! LOL...love the rub & head...wow..sounds like an AMP! That head should be your thing every year!

Hey bro how you been? Hope you're doing well. Yeah I think I'm the only one on the board mailing gator heads around so I might have to keep it up!

i regret not putting nerf guns on my wish list

Yeah I think I had the most fun shopping for the boys. Don't worry Joker if I get you next year I'll send you nerf guns and a gator head :D

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
got my gift from t7chas today from usps....he is wayyyyy GTG!!! got a new stick to swing, some boombah batting gloves, and a mizuno warmup...thanks again bro!!!!!!

only problem now is i found out yesterday that i will be deploying in a week and wont be able to use it for almost a year

IMG_7774_zpsed71c582.jpg

Ooh yeah that's a bummer... But... Thank you for what you do sir.... Be safe and godspeed!

August22

Thunder Gun
Fireman JB hooked me up big time. A sweet Vinci glove, some Vinci Bones batting gloves, some glove conditioner, two coozies, and a tshirts from his fire department in Korea. Apparently he's sending some more goods when he transfers to Alaska next month. Youre an awesome SS. Thanks bro for some great gifts. Happy holidays to you and your family.

9EFDDBA0-969E-4580-932D-46CC28CC3A22-24596-00000DEDA9F8ABAE.jpg

191B873C-BE6D-4E98-8BA1-4764919944A5-24596-00000DED785E8FB3.jpg

fisheye48

Addicted to Softballfans
Ooh yeah that's a bummer... But... Thank you for what you do sir.... Be safe and godspeed!

thank you for your support sir! good news is i have some new gear to come home to and put to some good use with some post deployment BP!!!

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Well you do have small hands lol. I just keep thinking about the old Bruger King commercials:D
but like I said, if for some reason the batting gloves dont fit LMK and we can do an even exchange. The Spiderz shop is just right down the road from me. Merry Christmas :)

Talking about small hands, I had thought you where mine ss when you left that hint talking about small hands compared to the other sizes but I see that you are not mines. I wear a medium glove but 3xl shirt and 3xl pants (44) and weigh in at 315 @ 6'2". So I get made fun of to for having small hands.

majin1

Addicted to Softballfans
Just received my SS package today:
-Misc first aid supplies
-White/Blk Nike Lunarglides
A big thanks to Chris Cardona from Cali!

CHLOE&AIDAN

^^^ My Babies^^^
I received my SS gifts today from August22. I'll try and get pictures up later. He gave me

Dozen Wilson Profile golf ball
100 2-3/4 golf tees
Under Armour Compression short
White Elite Shorts
Callaway golf towel
236th Birthday Ball 2011 USMC medal
Cutter & Buck iPad case with Credit Sussie monogram on the front.

Merry Christmas to you and your Family.

DCsoftball16

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks to shaggy24 for this great gift I got from him. Really appreciate it!! Thanks again shaggy24 And happy holidays to you and your family pal!
1. 27oz Easton Synergy
2. L.A. Lakers shirt
3. Black belt
4. Combat batting gloves
20121215_123654-1.jpg

20121215_125309-1.jpg

20121215_125320-1.jpg

20121215_125331-1.jpg

HiloGuy808

<font color="#EE0000">SBF HAWAII SUPPORTER</font>
Seems like my ss don't wanna come forward oh well hope ur in the spirit of the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.