Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the 3rd and final package from alteredzx today. A Team Combat dri-fit and towel. Thanks man.... hooked me up.:D

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
GEDC1142_zps9d309279.jpg

GEDC1141_zps5d01d24b.jpg
[/IMG]
Here is what I got today. A PINK Easton Hoodie, Easton Pink Wristbands, a container of Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies, and a customed Easton Salvo 1st baseman's mitt with extra long PINK laces! Awesome! Sorry board brothers, you cant borrow my new glove, it's all mine! lol Merry Christmas Dan (LineDriver5)

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
I received my SS package today from rejones28.

Combat roller bag in my team colors, elite jersey, arm sleeve, Tonka Chuck & friends toy for the little guy (he absolutely loves it :)) & some bath stuff for the little princess in the family.
And he said there was still another package coming, how generous.

photo.jpg

Much appreciated Eric - Merry Christmas to you & your family !

Glad you liked the stuff! Merry Christmas bro! Look in all the pockets of that bag too!

Fergy14

Addicted to Softballfans
Helton17 VERY GTG!!!!

Big Thanks to Helton17!! way above and beyond!
Easton pullover, easton roller bag, oakleys!! And...OHIO STATE Gear !! Thanks again !!

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician
What?!!!!!!!

Wow!! RokRaider826 is the man!! This is unbelievable!! He hooked everyone in the family up! I get home to a ginormous box sitting in my living room. So I immediately tear into it. First I pulled out 5 sweet t-shirts and a long sleeve t-shirt! Then I take out an awesome ghirardeli chocolate gift pack and a lotion gift pack for the wife. Next I see the gifts he got for my girls, a tinkerbell and a Minnie Mouse playset. After this is all out it uncovers the huge Elite roller bag. I pulled the bag out and I was blown away!! Not one but 2 bats!! A lightly used used Duo 2 and a Brand New Demarini Double Wall!!! I can't say thank you enough! God bless you and your family!!

IMAG0306-1.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

Podo

"JewDoe"
GEDC1142_zps9d309279.jpg

GEDC1141_zps5d01d24b.jpg
[/IMG]
Here is what I got today. A PINK Easton Hoodie, Easton Pink Wristbands, a container of Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies, and a customed Easton Salvo 1st baseman's mitt with extra long PINK laces! Awesome! Sorry board brothers, you cant borrow my new glove, it's all mine! lol Merry Christmas Dan (LineDriver5)

A lefty hey? Very nice work Dan! U laced that yourself right?

spress

FREE AGENT!
Got mine today. Thanks cruisinlanesix. Will post Picts later. Got pair tps batting gloves, beef jerky, reds sign, bengals duct tape, taffy, brownie mix, his team hat and a Mizuno bat sleeve(bag). Thanks merry Xmas to you!

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
GEDC1142_zps9d309279.jpg

GEDC1141_zps5d01d24b.jpg
[/IMG]

Glad you like it, I know you mentioned youve had the same 1b mitt forever and that you didin't like any of the smaller recent models.. That beast def isn't small.. it has like 7 full sized tanners laces in it! I know you dig the breast cancer awareness so I figured the relace would be a great way to jazz it up for ya..! Merry xmas bro!

Ma'am? U had better not be talkin bout me! Lol good work bro. Your knots even look somewhat decent this time. Practicin huh?

My knots are always legit..

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
I have had the same 1b mitt since forever (17 years!) but this is a nice new and improved addition to the bag, especially for BCA events. Funny, too, I have family near Boston in Woburn and Worcester.

chleb

Addicted to Softballfans
received a NWT Mizuno GMVP1400SFR LHT glove from my secret santa - absolutely perfect! THANKS !!!

daveruth

You better lock it up....
I got a package from AJ22 today with a sweet Boombah pullover and a much needed pair of batting gloves. Also got a message that there is a 2nd package on the way. Already an awesome hook up. Thanks. Will try and get pics up soon.

Shmty19

Addicted to Softballfans
Usner21 hooked me up with a Boombah Fleece Pullover in my team colors, a Sniper Sleeve, a Combat Hoodie and a Championship Tourney T-Shirt. Thanks again Bro, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.
7E871247-58E4-4132-91A8-036C99EBFD53-1158-00000072AA9CCB64.jpg

JK21

VETERAN
Re

Wow!! RokRaider826 is the man!! This is unbelievable!! He hooked everyone in the family up! I get home to a ginormous box sitting in my living room. So I immediately tear into it. First I pulled out 5 sweet t-shirts and a long sleeve t-shirt! Then I take out an awesome ghirardeli chocolate gift pack and a lotion gift pack for the wife. Next I see the gifts he got for my girls, a tinkerbell and a Minnie Mouse playset. After this is all out it uncovers the huge Elite roller bag. I pulled the bag out and I was blown away!! Not one but 2 bats!! A lightly used used Duo 2 and a Brand New Demarini Double Wall!!! I can't say thank you enough! God bless you and your family!!

IMAG0306-1.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

GREAT SS right there. Is that a niw 96 Demarini?

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
30 packer went above and beyond anything I could imagine he really hooked me & my lady up and I say MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you to you sir! He sent me a ton of local goods (Everett & jones BBQ sauce, garlic festival sauce, b & r apricot topping) sent some sparks draft root beer. A pair of batting gloves (elite) w my team colors. 2 Elite shirts w my team colors local league championship tee demarini tee and my favorite an Easton dri fit! 2 flex fit hats 1 elite 1 from the company he works at! 3 packs of big league chew and 2 packs of seeds. He sent me a ton of local stuff and I really appreciate it and my GF loved the scarf and other stuff thank again pack!
EB039D6B-B02A-4D09-9B45-AAB5966708AB-26720-00001CE447886795.jpg

Jbird11

Mailman just brought me my package from Barry H, thanks in advance!

(I'll let you all know what's in it on Christmas! :) )

CB9CDCC1-81C6-4E37-9BE0-32EE350BC84C-14937-000006D91A051CC4.jpg

Mrboom

Received a University of Virginia Hoody and T Shirt today from Thomas Wilkes. ( No Screen Name )

Thanks man, Merry Christmas to you and happy new year

ANOTHER Box arrived today.. Inside was a Dozen Ultimate Evil Balls, A sweet Uniform and A Rodriguez Pro Series Glove... * I was like a kid running around throwing a ball in that thing * you seriously made my week.

Thanks again to you and your family. Merry Christmas:

IMG_20121222_125651.jpg

jared72003

Addicted to Softballfans
received a gift from a Chris Ledwith no S/N. thanks for the gift and i hope you guys have a great xmas and new year.

2012-12-22_13-47-06_520_zps68207d0c.jpg

mikewohlwend

Just received my gift...Perfect weather around here to break it in...
Thank you sooo much.Still have no clue who it's from...

That's from me. Hope you enjoy it. Tried to find you a Bevo head cover too, but the places I saw that had them did ship till after new years.

mihklo

Thanks to chris Nelson. Recieved a box today with some stuffed animals, puzzles, books, and toys for my girls. Along with some lights for my car, some local BBQ sauces/rub and cookies. And a toy train. This goes along with some demarini, mizuno, and an Ohio state family decals. Along with the mizuno bat pack he sent my wife. Thanks agajn and merry Xmas.

simpsonps121

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my box this week!

1 Fleece Elite shirt. (Very nice, wore it the other day - AWESOME!!
1 Elite Jersey
1 Redskin Shirt
1 Elite Hat
1 Red Eye Hat
1 Elite Warm up Jacket
1 Redskin Towel.

Very nice, and very appreciated. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.