Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Enjoy my friend! Almost everything on your list was out of stock so I tried to improvise as best as possible!

Its all good no worries I think my wife got me some Elite stuff cause she was upset seeing a Elite box with items in it, thanks again. Happy Holidays

t7chas

Forgot my cup
Thanks Santa!

Xmas came early at my house, with some great Red Sox gear - a Nike thermal hoodie & Nike Sox Nation T, plus a Boston beer coozie.

Not sure who my Santa was, but thanks very much!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

And that goes double if you are a Yankee fan! :biggthumpup:

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
Got box one from Jclinard. Got a Luck jersey for the g/f which she was shocked about and she also claimed the oakleys in the box as well. Once I get box two I will post pics. Got Second package and it was an UA Sweatshirt. Thanks again Justin Merry Christmas to you and your family.

IMAG0771_zps664172e5.jpg

Last edited:

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
Glad you liked the Bosox stuff, Chas! You've got one more small box on way, some stuff for you and the kids...

Frank the Tank

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok sorry for the delay in getting the info up!! Got some sweet 49er swag from Bluedevilfan78 Thanks bro and happy holidays!!!

fisheye48

Addicted to Softballfans

GOT HOOKED UP BY RHOUND50!!! Got 2 pair of spiderz, alabama hoodie, alabama long sleeve, alabama fitted hat dozen evil BP balls, 2 local softball shirts, a jersery from his team with my number, some local sauces and stickers! Bro went above and beyond and couldnt be more happy. now if this cold weather will clear up i can go put the bp balls to good use! Thanks again bro and have a great christmas and new year!!!!

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

GOT HOOKED UP BY RHOUND50!!! Got 2 pair of spiderz, alabama hoodie, alabama long sleeve, alabama fitted hat dozen evil BP balls, 2 local softball shirts, a jersery from his team with my number, some local sauces and stickers! Bro went above and beyond and couldnt be more happy. now if this cold weather will clear up i can go put the bp balls to good use! Thanks again bro and have a great christmas and new year!!!!

Thanks, hope you and your have a wonderful holiday as well.

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
I just got my package from T2Racing...Thanks a lot bro and merry Christmas to you and yours. I got a pair of Demarini and a pair of LS batting gloves, and Easton shirt and shorts, 2 Demarini t-shirts, some WV apple butter, some beef jerkey, davids seeds, a gift certificate to buffalo wild wings and to DSG, Misc candies, a night before christmas book and a coloring book for my son, and a chew toy for my dogs. Thanks for everything man...I have no idea how you fit all that into that box...lol...My son will love the books as well as the candy!

pineapple

i got a nice package with some rubs seeds wine hat dri fit towel
thanks to my ss for the items shirt feels good on the skin...

johnnyskeeter

Addicted to Softballfans
Received a package today from jrhundsr and didn't even realize it. I ordered some stuff from Amazon for my wife and assumed it was for her! Inside was a Rip It pitchers mask. Thanks bro! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

mojo91197

Happy Mardi Gras
I came home today and had a package waiting for me to rip into. I got a UA pullover, bat-attitude glove, chips, chili mix and a box of spaghetti. Thank you Diamond Foolz 3 for a great gift. Merry Christmas to everyone from my family to yours. :thumb:

steven_wht

Addicted to Softballfans
receivedfrom brewers15

Brewers15...EXactly What Was Asked For. Way Above And Beyond. 2 Youth BAts, Sunglasses,Pullover,And Cap..All From Miken...Thanks. Merry christmas..Can't Get Pics To Post For Some Reason.

lastcall8

Banned User
Received my gift from dirtbag35

Sweet redsox therma base 3 quarter shirt, easton hat, 2 pair of shorts, 2 bullet balls

Thanks bud merry christmas

WeaponX

Addicted to Softballfans
KJLEE85 WAS NICE ENOUGH TO TREAT MYSELF AND MY EXPECTING CHILD BENJAMIN TO SOME EARLY GIFTS! REAL CLASS ACT HERE, GTG BRO, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

photo.jpg

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
Received my gifts from Nixonride1 late yesterday. Got 2 Demarini Fleece, 2 Demarini Drifits from SBF brother Demarini Dave, and a pair of the new Boombah Turfs that match my Team's uniforms. Needlesstosay, I ordered a Pink D drifit too from Dave when I placed my order for my ss gift and I also bought a pair of the same turfs as soon as they became available. Now I have 2 pair to last a long time...and they will match everything! Merry Christmas everyone!
picture.php

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
Damn man I am sorry about that...I saw those turfs and was like they would be perfect for your team...I can try and contact boombah and see if you can exchange them for something else. Lmk

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont worry about it greg, I will keep them as backups along with my all pink ones, columbia blue ones, and lime green ones from last year lol. I thought the same thing too when I saw them. I didnt even realize that you put my number on the back of the shirts either til I lifted them up after taking the pic. Thanks a lot man, now I am a Demarini guy I guess too.

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
package 1 showed up today!!! a pair of Easton shorts.... my SS let me know that there was two packages total so I will put up pics when that shows up!!! thanks SS

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha bought it before he signed with the mariners. Hope u enjoy the drinks bro. U can put em in ur colts coosie even tho its not pictured. Hope it didnt break lol

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Got home to find my package waiting and Egibree hooked me up. A minty L5 which I'm really stoked to hit since its the only of the 2013 Eastons I haven't put a decent number of swings on. Hopefully I can find someone who is hitting tomorrow so I can put some swings on it. I also got a team jersey and hat which I will be wearing to league as soon as we get off break, also a Providence basketball hat. Last but not least 2 tall boys of a beer I've never had and after a full day with my family my wife and took good care of those beers before bed. Egibree thanks again, wishing you and yours have a safe and happy holiday.

BABrase8

Average At Best
Djbaldymaniac is VGTG!!!! Got a demarini beenie, husker shades, husker chair, some local beers, some munchies, a sick new royals/demarini shirt (pic coming later) and a whole lot more. Merry Christmas to all the board bros. Will def be around again next year for this.

edysert

Addicted to Softballfans
2z40r2d.jpg

Got mine today from Ar2x7. A few grips, a nice long sleeve, and a NIW L6!!!! Couldn't be happier! Thanks again bro, and have a great holiday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.