Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

i got a dozen bridgestone e6 golfballs, a ****load of some nice tees, and a pair of warm gloves. thank you sonic, i'll look forward to the 2nd box

20131227_122513.jpg

and some angels headcovers showed up while i was away

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm trying to get pics up but....
Am M2 glove, a bad ass Barry Sanders Jersey, a huge assortment of seeds nuts and chips. Oh and some chocolate

squirt

strokin and swingin
received package 2 today.... 1st package was a pair of maroon Easton shorts then today I received an old school Anderson rocketech.... my SS is from Cali...I have his name but not his screename on here.. Thanks!!!

Sully - PM me your addy… I told you if you got screwed by your SS, I would hook you up.. I already had a few things with your name on it…

DoubleOhWho

Swing what you bring
Box two game today, for Gadawgs29...lovin the local flare to go along with the NIW Fu Dawg..Thanks a lot Matt! Great job!!!

86DE91EE-3AF9-4413-8461-88DE364B59F4_zps9mqltfdu.jpg

85AF9D47-0A06-42F1-8950-C3AC4B942AD5_zpsi51mcsgi.jpg

DiamondFoolz3

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry for the late posting. I received my package although it did not have a screen name on it. I got (2) $15 iTunes cards, Awesome Yankees shirt... Best part though was all of the my little pony items for my daughter and the toys from the monsters, inc movies. I will post pics later.

Thanks again.

Happy New Years!

Podo

"JewDoe"
1st year doing this and didn't know what to expect and then I came home to this bad ass package: 2 hats & 3 shirts Miken fresh! Thanks Santa aka Joe P. have a Merry Christmas brother and thank you very much!

IMG_20131216_192816-1_zps718071f5.jpg

Hey bud did u ever get the Easton pullover? Says it's been deliverd on Friday the 27th.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
I'm not gonna lie, I was a little apprehensive because my SS last year fell off the planet or something. But this year my guy came through in spades! I got a batpack and gloves in my team colors (and favorite brands!), beer, and a gift card! And my son got a badass hot rod!

No screen name that I could see, but thanks to Mike in Ohio!

Edit: Found out my guy was Cardsrun. Gtg!

Last edited:

DD#26

Addicted to Softballfans
Received easton ultralight hoodie, easton toque, worth bag and LS batting gloves. Thanks David In New Mexico

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
My SS Gifts

I received my gifts from AutoAccesGarag. He went above and beyond for me. Thank you so much bro

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
Teddersx I can't remember what I placed in each package... Did you get the envelope package with Rodgers head and blimp?

mikewohlwend

I am finally getting to post what I got. Not sure what the screen name is of my guy. Sam Garcia is his real name.

Worth Hoodie, Shirt and a Towel

IMAG0020_zpsv7nnzhmn.jpg

mikewohlwend

My SS hooked me up with 2 dozen Evil BP balls!

picture.php

picture.php

Didn't have a name on the box. But a big "Thank You" to Mr. Ohio. Merry Christmas to you and yours brother!

Those were from me. Sorry for not leaving my name with it. Hope you get some use out of them.

scottie05

Addicted to Softballfans
i got a 27oz brett helmer, softball jersey an UA beanie and compression longtee, and a kent state golden flashes tee shirt from pluggerjr26, thanks it all fits get!

DDOGS15

Thanks bjh1997 for everything! Above and beyond what you should of Done. Easton Bat pack, pair of Batting Gloves, Combat wrist bands, Easton shorts. Thanks again Bro

bjh1997

D Swinger
Thanks bjh1997 for everything! Above and beyond what you should of Done. Easton Bat pack, pair of Batting Gloves, Combat wrist bands, Easton shorts. Thanks again Bro

hope everything fits. sorry its late if combat every hurrys up there should be some more comming.

Status
Not open for further replies.