senior bats ?

allsoftball

Banned User
U2 hits better out of the wrapper and then cracks.
Combat is a great bat, are we talking about the gray silver??
I now think the white veteran is better than the new U2

rclark3311

depends they are completly different.. I am 23 but i hit with a 50 and up group on tues. and thurs. and have swung them both. I was actually given the new red ultraII and it is hott. If your a power hitter like alot of them guys are they only last about 150 swings. The guy with the combat is not a power hitter and he has had his forever. That bat is ok. Im just not a fan of combat at all. That bat has over 500 hits on it and still kickin.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
U2 hits better out of the wrapper and then cracks.
Combat is a great bat, are we talking about the gray silver??
I now think the white veteran is better than the new U2

Yea gray and silver, sold only at the snake store.

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
"better" is subjective. the "best" bat is whatever YOU hit best with. Combats and U2's swing completely different.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
"better" is subjective. the "best" bat is whatever YOU hit best with. Combats and U2's swing completely different.

I was kinda interested in durability and if their is a major drop off in performance assuming that you are use to and make them fit your swing.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Depends on your swing
And preferences.

I got a unreleased senior bat baden axe. Better than combat comparable to u2.
27oz for sale
Guess you're selling two of them? :rolleyes:

Exactly; it depends on your swing and preferences.

I was kinda interested in durability and if their is a major drop off in performance assuming that you are use to and make them fit your swing.
Performance is very, very similar.

Combat is more durable (a bad team of mine in an outlaw league put 2500+ swings on one Gray Senior, 2000+ on another, 500-800+ on each of 3 MM's, and 300 or so on a Red Senior, and sold all of them before they cracked.

We blew up one U2 in under 300 swings, and cracked another at about 500.

And yes, this team has zero power.